Default CSA Private Beach Dining

Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the $170 price tag? We are coming down to celebrate our anniversary and I thought this may be a nice touch for the wife.

Thanks,

Johnie

I did this for my wife three years ago. It turned out to be magic,but that being said, there were a couple of reasons. Couples had lost my reservation and I was lucky enough to find the confirmation on line. The night we had it set for, there was a big night wedding party and Couples had only that planned. The wedding was where the beach party usually is, so, Couples set my wife and I up on the newer end of the resort. We had that entire section of the beach to ourselves. We could hear the wedding party music, but couldn't see them. It turned out great. Now, this past Dec. with the current beach erosion, some of the dinner tables were set almost on the main beach walking path. Some were not. Perhaps a request for a more isolated beach area might be met? Not sure of their policy. The food was really good, the table was beautiful, and the way the girls labor and set up the tables is something to see. Would I do it again, maybe not but am I glade I was able to do it once, absolutely. John, it's a beautiful touch!

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    I did this for my wife three years ago. It turned out to be magic,but that being said, there were a couple of reasons. Couples had lost my reservation and I was lucky enough to find the confirmation on line. The night we had it set for, there was a big night wedding party and Couples had only that planned. The wedding was where the beach party usually is, so, Couples set my wife and I up on the newer end of the resort. We had that entire section of the beach to ourselves. We could hear the wedding party music, but couldn't see them. It turned out great. Now, this past Dec. with the current beach erosion, some of the dinner tables were set almost on the main beach walking path. Some were not. Perhaps a request for a more isolated beach area might be met? Not sure of their policy. The food was really good, the table was beautiful, and the way the girls labor and set up the tables is something to see. Would I do it again, maybe not but am I glade I was able to do it once, absolutely. John, it's a beautiful touch!

Thanks! Thats what Im thinking, a once in a lifetime romantic evening on our Anniversary! Thanks!

Hi Johnie - Please heed BarDar's comments....this past Thanksgiving the dinners seemed very cramped, and because of the significant beach erosion, those who had their dinners on the "new"side of the resort were almost literally sitting on the walkway...those on the old side were a little more secluded, but there were a LOT of dinners, so I'm not sure of the intimacy....Another possibility is checking into dinner in the wedding gazebo area in among the Atrium Suites. Again, not too private, as you'll have the people in the Atrium rooms as your neighbors, but depending on timing, this might be an option.

For us, we just really enjoy a great meal at any of the restaurants....CSA is really conducive to romance!!