Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Packed and ready to go

After all the counting down on a board on our fridge, shopping for Jamaica, reading all we can get our eyes on here in the boards and YOu Tube, we are ready to go! Sunday night we go wait at the airport to leave early Monday moring for SWEPT AWAY! We cannot believe it is finally here. Seemed so long in waiting. Now it is hard to sleep or eat for excitment. I phoned today to Swept Away to check on our reservation and we sat with HUGE smiles on our faces thinking thru the phone we were in Jamaica. We actually talked to staff who are there! And she said it was a beautiful day there.
    Anyone else leaving soon? We are dancing all thru the day and singing Take Me To Jamaica Now.
    We hope the next few days go fast and SO LOOK FORWARD to meeting Jamaica and Swept Away.
    Debbie & Paul

77 more day for us - cannot come soon enough - Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyminnie View Post
    After all the counting down on a board on our fridge, shopping for Jamaica, reading all we can get our eyes on here in the boards and YOu Tube, we are ready to go! Sunday night we go wait at the airport to leave early Monday moring for SWEPT AWAY! We cannot believe it is finally here. Seemed so long in waiting. Now it is hard to sleep or eat for excitment. I phoned today to Swept Away to check on our reservation and we sat with HUGE smiles on our faces thinking thru the phone we were in Jamaica. We actually talked to staff who are there! And she said it was a beautiful day there.
    Anyone else leaving soon? We are dancing all thru the day and singing Take Me To Jamaica Now.
    We hope the next few days go fast and SO LOOK FORWARD to meeting Jamaica and Swept Away.
    Debbie & Paul
    Hi Debbie & Paul,

We will see you there soon- we arrive next Thursday for a week! Like you, I am so excited to get there already!

Get psyched!
    Erica & Ira

We leave Sat am for 10 wonderful days at CSA!!! This will be our 7th visit and we can't wait for the warm sunshine, great food and wonderful friends.

Have a great trip. You will have a great time and beautiful weather. We have to wait til next month but that's okay.

Wish it was us!! We still have 92 days to go. I dont know if this is your first time to Couples but you should try to get to CN...just 5 minutes away...for the day swap program. You will love both!!

Yes the excitement makes it hard to sleep! The night of departure I normally only get around 4 hours. You will LOVE Swept Away, we loved our stay! We have 3 and half weeks for CN!!!!

My computer countdown is about to change from 10 days to 9 days ... ready to start packing ...
    12th trip to CTI!

We are at 112 days and a wakeup until we are going to CN for 8 nights. We and our traveling friends are already talking about what we are packing this time and what time we need to leave to get to the airport. It won't be long until we are there again!!!

We like you are packed and ready to go as well but we don't leave for another 7 days. Arriving early on Feb4 @ CSA. Third Couples stay for us in the last 13 months. 2nd time at CSA. You will be there before you know it!! Safe travels
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB

About 76 more days 'till CN (April 12-20)...4th time!

Hey Debbie and Paul - that is great that you are already packed. We will have a marathon packing session Saturday afternoon. Hope to see you at CSA! Have a safe flight!

Made me laugh about when you called the resort & you were in Jamaica through the phone ..... I used to always call (now I e-mail) & LOVED to here the Jamaican voice on the other end ..... It made me feel like we were there already .... especially if I could hear island music playing in the background. Know you're gonna be even more excited when you get there & see the place ..... We are CN people but have been to CSA & it's awesome so know you're in for a WONDERFUL time. I'm jealous .... Shouldn't be since we just got back from trip #5 to CN with #6 booked but I am.
    Julie

Aw Hey...Have TOO much fun you guys! Remember, "What happens in Jamaica..." I'm envious...and so thrilled for YOU!

We are heading to Clearwater Beach Florida on Feb. 5 then off to CSA from Feb 10-19. Can't wait to come home!!! We will miss seeing the Super Bowl at CSA this year but will be in Florida with dear friends!! Enjoy!!

Maine Girl

Our countdown is far longer...251 days...but still SO excited, and am already making a packing list as I read these message boards

First time to CTI for our honeymoon in November!

Britnee

We leave for CSS in 48 days, so just a little over a month. I'm ready to go now though, haha.

Default telephone number

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyminnie View Post
    Debbie & Paul
    Which number did you call? My understanding is that the 800 number was to Florida, not Jamaica.

Im packed and ready to go too! Too bad I don't leave for over 2 months!

Okay, so I'm not totally packed, but my suitcase and my bathing suits are out.... So maybe I am packed, what else do I need!?!?

Ready to go back to CSA in 84 days!

We will be on the beach at CSS in 28 days. We already brought our suitcases down from the attic and started packing last weekend even though we still have 4 weeks. This will be our 8th trip to Couples, 3x CSS, 2x CTI, 3x CN. Everytime something pops in my head that I want to take, I throw it in the suitcase. Plus I'll pack some clothes and rethink it and keep changing things around. I always start out with more than I'll end up taking. We are so excited it's all we can think about.

Now you have me singing "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go... leaving on a jet plane".

Ah no, that's PP&M 25th Anniversary on public television...

6 more days and I just don't have words to say how ready I am. But then, once you go, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by franfromthepoconos View Post
    Which number did you call? My understanding is that the 800 number was to Florida, not Jamaica.
    Right, the 1-800 number is Florida, you can get the numbers to the resorts from the Contact Us page.

WOOHOO! Bags are all packed. One more day of work and then off to the City on Tuesday morning for a few appointments before flying our early Wednesday morning. Can't wait.

bags packed...only carry ons. CSA 3/24...yup Life is Good. Arrive around 10:00 am...yup- Feel all Right!!!!

One more sleep and we are off to CTI for 11 days! This our 10th overall time to Couples resorts

Maxine & Rich. Long Island, NY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast