Default Age group at CSA

My husband and I are going to CSA in April. We are in our mid to late 60s. We will be out of place at our ages? We were there many years ago when it was first opened and loved it, but we were much younger then.

Sounds like a Bob Dylan song. I'm not sure how to put this, but it seems that all the ages kinda run together at Swept Away. I don't know if it is because it's vacation or something to do with the beach, but it's all the same. I dive, and on the boat it's just divers, not young guys and old. The whole resort is like that. Everyone knows that everyone is so glad and blessed to be where they are, that it's all the same. We'll be there the second week in April. I'll buy you a fish taco at seagrapes if I see ya.

People of all ages there. Enjoy!

Just noticed that your from the Poconos. We're in NE PA between Wilkes-Barre & Berwick. We're in our early 60's. Been to CSA three times and love it! We're going to try CT in March. Mimi & Randy

Fran,
    Relax and just go to enjoy yourself. My wife and I were 50 the first time we went in April of 2010 so we will be 52 when we arrive this April. The ages range from young newlyweds to geezers like us, but everyone has a great time. I don't believe you will feel out of place, especially if you are young at heart.
    76 days to go on the countdown, April 13th >21st, see you there

Mick , Hanover, Pa

All ages are there. Saw some 20ish couples just starting their life's together and saw the cutest older couple had to be in their 70's plus. We are in our late 30. Love knows no age.

No worries! There are people of all ages at CSA! I'm in my late 30's and hubby is in his early 40's. We socialized with mid-20's, couples our own age and some closer to our parent's age. We had a blast talking to everyone. You can't be out of place in paradise!

Not at all!

Default Forget the age thing

We go every year...and have always felt very comfortable. We're also "mature"...late 60's and early 70's. We have found that CSA is home to all ages. We spend most of our time playing tennis where you would expect to find only young folks...however we find plenty to enjoy with other players.

From what I've read on here, it's for all ages! We are in our 50's, going to CSA March 31 to April 8th. Have a great trip and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by mgraulie View Post
    Just noticed that your from the Poconos. We're in NE PA between Wilkes-Barre & Berwick. We're in our early 60's. Been to CSA three times and love it! We're going to try CT in March. Mimi & Randy
    Mimi & Randy,
    Where are you from? Nanticoke? Plymouth? I work as a contract worker on a per diem basis at the social security office in Wilkes-Barre several days per month..

We're in the country near Huntington Mills. I think I'll be going to SS soon to start collecting!

We will be there the 14th to the 21st . We are in our 50's and mingle with all ages.