Default Oceanview Verahnda Suite

First time going to CSA in 30 days, celebrating our 25th Anniversary. Getting soooo excited. Looking for info on this room type. I booked this room because of the name oceanview but in reading some of the message boards, this is not always the case. It looks like there are some rooms that actually face other buildings. Is there a specific building or area we should request that actually has an oceanview? We did request a corner room. The beachfront rooms are all booked when we are going.

They are called ocean veranda suites and they are tucked behind the bfvs. I think you will get s partial view but I'm sure some are better than others. Good luck I hope you are happy, they are only a minute or 2 to the beach, very nice room.

Try for any of the Ocean Verandah Suites that are right by the hot tub. We had a 3rd floor corner room and had great views. There are 4 buildings of OVS rooms by that hot tub and there are no Beachfront Verandah Suites right in front of them, so I would go for one of those rooms. You can ask the person checking you in if they can give you a room with a great view and I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate you. I love CSA and you are going to have a blast. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Try for any of the Ocean Verandah Suites that are right by the hot tub. We had a 3rd floor corner room and had great views. There are 4 buildings of OVS rooms by that hot tub and there are no Beachfront Verandah Suites right in front of them, so I would go for one of those rooms. You can ask the person checking you in if they can give you a room with a great view and I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate you. I love CSA and you are going to have a blast. Enjoy.
    Those are the ones we have stayed in on both trips - very nice view, quiet and convenient to hot tub! 74 more days to go for us!