Default CN - Suite hors d' oeuvres and other perks!

Just booked our third trip to Couples, and this time was able to splurge and reserve the beachfront suite at CN! So excited!! Can anyone tell me if these suites are only on the end caps of the blocks? Also the website says hors d' oeuvres delivered every afternoon; do we order what we want or do they just come? If anyone else can share their favorite things about the suites that would be awesome!! Thanks!

There are 12 beachfront suites, and they are the one room closest to the beach on each of the three floors of Buildings 1, 5, 6, and 9.

You don't order the hors d'oeuvres; they're delivered in the late afternoon/early evening. They vary each day; some days they're sweet, and other days they're savory.

My favorite things about the suites are the view (depending upon the building) and the hammock. The hammock is really comfortable; it's a great place to lie back and relax, either alone or together.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You don't place an order for the treats, they are just delivered to your room. Each night something different.

The beachfront suites are at the end of buildings 1, 5, 6, & 9.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Is this done at all resorts or just CN? Is it only for specific room catagories?

Thanks for the info. Are one of these buildings the one right by the AN beach? not sure if I would like that or not. Also does one building have a better view than the other... because of trees blocking scenery, etc. Thanks again!

You should also take advantage of the in room dining that is offered when you have a suite. Very romantic and excellent service. They set you up on the balcony and it is fantastic.

Do they still offer the in suite dining for dinner one night in this room category ? I know in the past it was offered, and many spoke very highly of the meal, set up and service.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicameonemoretime View Post
    Thanks for the info. Are one of these buildings the one right by the AN beach? not sure if I would like that or not. Also does one building have a better view than the other... because of trees blocking scenery, etc. Thanks again!
    Building 9 ends at the AN area. Those suites would be right there, but you could only see from the 2nd or 3rd floor if you looked. From the upper floors of 6 you may be able to look down into AN.

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Is this done at all resorts or just CN? Is it only for specific room catagories?
    I'm not sure, but it may be specific to CN.
    At CSS, on our 2nd trip, we got a surprise sampler delivered to our room the evening we arrived. I think it was we were repeaters?

Hi Melvin76,
    I think all guests may get the sampler plate and champagne right after check in, but I'm not positive. We've received this lovely gift with each visit--even on our first trip to CSS!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Unless there has been a recent change, nightly in-room hors d'oeuvres are offered only at CN and are only delivered to guests staying in the suites.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).