Hybrid View

Default Does Couples Provide therapy because we are addicted

I think that we may need to go to therapy as we are going to couples three times again this year is anyone else addicted like us? what therapy would you recommend?

Ron & Liz Muir
    repeaters to Couples and addicted to them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to the Couples addiction seminar. We know just what you mean. We have been to CTI 32 times, once to CSS. We are about as addicted as you can get. We also go twice a year.

Here on the MB, many of us share our addiction problems and we help each other through the rough times. As you must know, being repeaters, Couples has a way of getting under your skin. You are not alone. Whether someone has been just once or if they are repeaters, they are hooked.

Some of us have complete rooms at home decorated in a variety of ways to make it feel like Jamaica. For instance, there is not a single room in our house that doesn't have pictures, shells, tropical decor and more. None of us can get enough. And fortunately, this addiction is one that mostly makes you smile every time you think about Jamaica. And it doesn't get any easier the more you go. That only adds to the situation.

So join us here on the MB and vent as often as you would like. We are all in the same boat. But boy, it feel so good.

Richie

I would love to be able to go 3x in a year! Lucky!

I have that addiction too ! However, our yearly ( sometimes biyearly) trip to Couples is also our couples therapy. Never been anyplace else that has helped soooo much to rekindle the romance in our marriage.

We are addicted!! Leaving this Saturday for CSA. 3rd Couples trip in the past 13 months!!
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

Hi Ron & Liz,
    Wish we could be there with you again. We met you last July at CTI. Our twins are about to graduate high school and then we have two to put through college. Our next trip is on hold until we settle in to this new financial situation. Four years and we are free though!

Thanks for all the replies and it is nice to hear from friends that we met in July.We liked the reply from Richie it is nice to know that we don't need to pay for therapy just go back to couples to feed our addiction . Ron &Liz

Admitting you have an addiction is the first step.....
    21 days till our second round of therapy at CSS!!!!!

Wow, I can't imagine ever being in a place where I'll be able to visit couples several times a year. Good for you! We are heading to cti this month.Then, hopefully taking a few years off to raise our "Jamaican honeymoon baby"
    I'm already planning my 40 bday party in 4 years- my next trip to couples. Complete addict

Yeah...we are addicted too! Unfortunately we have three kids so we only get to "feed" our addiction once every couple of years. Oh that we could go three times a year...