Default CTI #7 all inclusive in the world

Yahoo travel has CTI at #7 in the world of all inclusive beach resorts. Look out we will be there from Mar.2-10 to throughly relax. This only makes it more to look forward to, as we have not been to CTI yet.

Saw that! My husband is nervous about trying CT as we love CSA. Made him more at ease. Be there 20 -30

Glad to hear that. This is my first trip with my GF. She has been to the "S"-resorts a couple of times so she has something to compare it to. We will be there in about 3 weeks. 2.19 thru 2.26.

Akinbak,

We will be at CTI those exact same days!! Looking forward to it and meeting tons of new people!!

Steph & Jeremiah

We will also be at CTI March 4-11! We are so excited to meet new people and relax.

We are Art & Janet, we are a bit older than most at couples (late 50's). Art always has a beach hat on. Hopefully on Catamaran Sat. /Dunns river falls Sun. Hope we meet some of you.

I didn't notice from the article but I'm wondering what the criteria was and what person or panel made the choices and decisions.