Thread: CN March 11-18

Hybrid View

Default CN March 11-18

Hi Everyone

Six weeks and so excited.

This will be our first time to CN (CSS - Dec. 2010, CSA - Mar. 2008).

I would love to visit a school. In the past I've brought down school supplies, but have never visited a school. I don't remember St. Patty's day at CSA, so I'm looking forward to it at CN.

Hi Harley,

We'll be there March 12-20 and will be visiting CN for 4th time. Come join us on the March Maniacs 2012 thread and meet others who will also be there. We have also been discussing a school visit on there so we could make it a group thing if you are interested.

As with most holiday celebrations, the fun is usually a function of the activities and the people you are with. So if you don't remember St. Patty's Day at CSA, you must have had a real good time!

We'll be there March 10-20. Can't wait to celebrate St.pattys in Negril!!

Harley - we will be making a trip to Sandy Bay Basic School on Monday the 12th. Let us know if you'd like to join in!
    Rhonda

Default Coming Home

March 10-17 to CTI

Save a spot on the island. First drinks are on me...

Jens and Sue

Hi Rhonda

We arrive late on the 11th, and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Just in case we don't arrive as scheduled, I think I should pass.

Thanks for organizing. I will put it on my wish list for my next trip to Couples.