Default Couples Negril Day Pass - is it worth it

Hi Everyone. We leave in less than 3 months to go to Couples Swept Away for the second time for our 5 year anniversary. Since we our Romance Rewards members we get a day pass to Couples Negril. Is it worth it to use for the day? Is the snorkeling better or any other extra perks? I can't find detailed information on the website and am also wondering if we have to stay there for a certain time or is there a shuttle that runs throughout the day so we can go back.
    Going back for our 2nd Honeymoon / 5 year anniversary in April ! YAY!!!!

I think the snorkeling is way better at CN than CSA. And, the beach is the best beach ever. I think it would be worth it, especially if you have never been to CN.
    We are doing the opposite this year....staying at CN and doing trading places to visit CSA for the day. (Gotta have some Sea Grapes..hehe).

We did a day pass to CN last time we went (May 2010) and we just checked out the shops and lounged about. We also had lunch at the buffet which was very yummy. You don't have to stay all day. I felt a little off kilter (I can have anxiety issues) and just wanted to be back to "home base" so we just had the front desk get us a taxi and it didn't cost very much as it's only 5 minutes down the road. It cemented for us thatCSA was our "home" and CN was nice, just not "us".

Thanks guys! Sounds like it's worth checking out. I know at CSA you have to sign up for snorkeling in the morning before it fills. How does that work if you want to snorkel when you get to CN?
    Going back for our 2nd Honeymoon / 5 year anniversary in April ! YAY!!!!