Hybrid View

Default WiFi signal strength - CN Beach

When we were there last April, a WiFi antenna was being installed near the pool bar. Anyone know how the signal strength is? I'm wondering if I'll be able to stream music to my Razr, instead of bringing along an MP3 player as well this April.

Thanks!

We gave a relative a tour of the entire resort (CN) with Skype. Not sure how much of a signal you need with that. It worked eveywhere outside.

Was just there last week and the wifi on my ipad worked fine everywhere.
    ~01.24.07 the first day of the rest of our lives ~ 04.22.07 "i love you" ~ 04.29.09 move into our first place ~ 06.07.11 will you marry me? ~ 01.22.12 mr & mrs. <3 ~ 01.26.12-02.04.12 COUPLES NEGRIL!~
    http://alyssananglephotography.smugmug.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
    When we were there last April, a WiFi antenna was being installed near the pool bar. Anyone know how the signal strength is? ...!
    The repeater in the tall palm near the pool bar was still there 2 weeks ago, in addition to one in a tree near the block 5 hot tub and one near the wedding area. I didn't open any utility to measure the actual signal strength, but we had no problem connecting on the beach (Anywhere on the beach out from Block 1 over to Block 6 is probably covered well, and outside of that likely picked up by the other 2).