Default First Timer with Deluxe Ocean room

Hello All-- We are first timers to the Couples Resorts and to CTI so everything..including AN will be new.... Can anyone tell us whet the Deluxe Ocean rooms are like and whether when travelling with 3 other couples we can room in close proximity..

Thanks so much and will be there in 5 sleeps!!!!!!!!

S and I

Deluxe rooms are in Blocks 1 and 4. Block 1 is quite small so I would suggest you and your friends ask to be in Block 4.

Deluxe rooms are fine - they have very good views of the ocean, the ones in Block 4 are newer and look out over the swimup bar, those in Block 1 are nearest Bayside ond look over the main pool and jacuzzi.

My main problem with our room in Block 1 was that it didnt have a full length mirror - perhaps they have remedied this now - it was just a nuisance trying to look at even half of me in the bathroom mirror before going out to dinner (our only mirror) when it was misted up from our showers.

We are at TI right now and got the same room catagory as you are requesting. Ocean view is amazing no metter what room you are in. They are clean, spacious and have a large walk in closet, and a decent sized bathroom (shower only) the balcony is pretty good sized too.

As far as other people getting rooms by you.... Day one we didnt even get the room catagory we asked for even though we book almost a year ago. So we were moved on day 2.

Must do's.........Schedule to eat at 8 rivers as soon as you arrive. And sign up for more than one time. IT IS AMAZING! (beef wellington is to die for) The Patio Bar has a great chef named Donald he is great.

Hope this helps a little. Have a great time.