Default Romance Rewards Question - Expiration?

Can someone clarify?

"Nights expire 4 years after they are earned."

Is this 4 years after inactivity or 4 years from the date?

"Nights Stayed are cumulative. No benefits are earned on complimentary stays or Industry Discounted Rates. Nights expire 4 years after they are earned. " copied from the romance reward page.

From the date.

I believe they expire 4 years after you earned them. It doesn't matter if you go every single year or not. I was just told while inquiring about a private dinner that I wanted to use my reward points for that I would not have enough to cover them since my points from April of 2008 were going to expire in March of this year and I am not going until April.

They expire 4 years after they've been earned... but its not as bad as it sounds. Its possible, I think, to lose points without falling in your category of "Love"ness.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

duplicate
    Last edited by ORV; February 3rd, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    They expire 4 years after they've been earned... but its not as bad as it sounds. Its possible, I think, to lose points without falling in your category of "Love"ness.
    Could you explain that. It seems that unless you return and build up those days you'll fall back.