Default HM May 29th- June 5Th

My FI and I are going on our first vacation EVER together and our first all inclusive trip. I was curious to know if anyone can help guide us , with some helpful hint, their personal reviews on couples negril and we are staying at the deluxe beachfront room.

Sorry no one that has been to Couples Negril has given you any feedback. I have only been to Swept Away and Tower Isle and both had great service, great food, awesome drinks, and lots to do. You are going to love your stay at CN. I've heard the beach is beautiful. Enjoy. You made the right decision.

From the beach to the staff, you will be impressed to say the least. It is our home and we will be returning for the 4th time in the last 4 years in only 14 days. It is compact, yet never seems crowded and we go during high season when it is sold out. The food is tremendous and the ambiance is wonderful. While from time to time their may be slight issues posted on the message boards I always respond that even in paradise some rain must fall. The biggest hint I can give you, if you have never been to the Caribbean especially, is to relax and don't never be in a hurry or expect the staff to be in a hurry, and that is pretty much anywhere you go. They are on Island time, and you should be too. Smile, relax, take your time and just be happy mon! Leave your cares behind and the cash in your room safe and be prepared to be blown away by the fun and the staff.

We have only been to CTI and CSA and they were amazing. So I cant imagine CN being any less amazing. We know people that love CN. You wont be disappointed!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

We went to CN June 2010, and will be returning this June. Actually it will be the day you're leaving; ironic! There's nothing more stress-free, than sitting on the beach of CN, ordering drinks without having to move, and enjoying the ocean when you're tired of sun-bathing!! The food is excellent! The rooms are good, but who will stay in the room that long anyway, besides sleeping? They have lots of activities for you to enjoy (forewarning, the outside vendors can sometimes get pushy). We really enjoyed the music by the bonfire, and the Piano Bar! But there so many things you can do, you can't help but have a good time! You will be sad the day you must leave. I guarantee you. You MUST, absolutely MUST, do the Catamaran Cruise excursion!!! There's also Margaritaville, and Rick's Café, where there are cliff divers. Sunsets make for the most majestic pictures. We wanted to go back last year, but had to cancel, unfortunately. This year, if things go right, we will be coming back home!! You won't regret going to Couples Negril!!!
    Oh, if you haven't done this yet, check out the "I wish I would have thought of that" thread. It will be verrrrrrrrrry helpful!!

Enjoy your trip, and most of all, Enjoy Your Honeymoon!!!
    Congrats!!

Thank you soo much!