Default Young Couples/Party People end of March2012...Join us?

We are a young 26/27 year old married couple going to CSA march 24 thru april 1st for our second time. Although we are looking forward to relaxing we also LOVE to have fun. We try to get off the resort some, play drinking games, and enjoy making new friends. We're wondering who else will be at CSA at the end of March and that are there to do the same?? Leave a post and hopefully we'll bump into each other!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheenalee63 View Post
    We are a young 26/27 year old married couple going to CSA march 24 thru april 1st for our second time. Although we are looking forward to relaxing we also LOVE to have fun. We try to get off the resort some, play drinking games, and enjoy making new friends. We're wondering who else will be at CSA at the end of March and that are there to do the same?? Leave a post and hopefully we'll bump into each other!!
    We are a young 49/52 year old married couple going to CN in 3 days for the 3rd time. If you would like lessons in partying like rock stars... meet us at the swim up bar!

Dang! Too bad you won't be at CTI May 28-June 6 .... I'm 27 and my fiance is 32, and we are concerned also about finding others who want to socialize a bit more. Of course, we want the romance and seclusion part as well, but we don't want a snore-fest to go along with it! I'm sure that whereever, and whenever you go (and this is my first time, but I'm being optimistic), there will be someone to friend regardless of age ... There's always got to be someone looking for a party? Right?

No worries...there is always a lot of opportunity to meet new friends, the kind that will understand the unique Couples experience you will have. We have new Facebook friends and try to stay connected until we can meet in paradise again.

My wife 32, and I 34, will be there march 17-31. She's not much of a partier, but I love to get after it! We spend most our time on the beach and in the ocean. 4th trip to negril. 1st to CSA.

My wife 32, and myself 34, will be there march 17 - 31. She's not much of a partier, but I like to get after it. We spend most of our time on the beach and in the ocean. See you there

my boyfriend and i will be there in 29 days!! the 3-10th and we are a young couple (23 and 21) who love to party and dance too!! we are not worried at all about ANYTHING and we kno we till have a great time!! can't waiiiiiit!

I'm open to learning a few new tricks!!

You're going to LOVE CSA!! Hope to see you there!! I'll be the one ordering shots for everyone sitting at the bar. (Usually loosens everyone up a bit Love when we get lots of people together for a group "cheers"

You're right not to worry about anything!! CSA is a total package, luxury and fun! Make sure to check out Margaritaville, thats def. a fun party spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-n-Lisa View Post
    We are a young 49/52 year old married couple going to CN in 3 days for the 3rd time. If you would like lessons in partying like rock stars... meet us at the swim up bar!

ENJOY Tim!