Default Time to vote for your favorite photo and story on Facebook

Greetings to all:

Our "Share the Love" Facebook contest is now open for voting. I you have participated as a contestant be sure to tell all your family and friends to vote for you. The winner will be announced February 13.

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/...teable_entries

Good Luck to Everyone!

Couples Resorts

Randymon, I see on the page a place that says "most votes'. When I click on it, it only shows all the comments but we can't see how many votes that couple has had. On the next one down it does not have any votes, but a couple of comments. Are comments considered votes also? Are we not able to see how many votes someone has? Thanks for clarifiying.

Can not load the page w/that web address????

Do they vote just by adding a comment under the picture? I don't see a vote button or anything?

Well, I tried to vote but looks like to vote you also need to install FB apps....which I'm not going to do. Sorry guys..you just lost a vote because of this. Don't understand why it can't be a contest on here. The FB just ends up being a popularity contest anyway and friends just keep voting for their friends. It's not a true contest where people can look at the picture they want and vote and that be it. Some pictures aren't that great but they have a lot of votes because they have a lot of FB friends that vote everyday. So, basically it's not really the BEST PHOTO or story that wins.

Well said 'LifeLoveEnergy' couldn't have put it better myself ;o)
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLoveEnergy View Post
    Well, I tried to vote but looks like to vote you also need to install FB apps....which I'm not going to do. Sorry guys..you just lost a vote because of this. Don't understand why it can't be a contest on here. The FB just ends up being a popularity contest anyway and friends just keep voting for their friends. It's not a true contest where people can look at the picture they want and vote and that be it. Some pictures aren't that great but they have a lot of votes because they have a lot of FB friends that vote everyday. So, basically it's not really the BEST PHOTO or story that wins.

yes lifeloveenergy, but it is a great free advertising opportunity. smart move on their part!

I'm also not installing apps from FB, thus no beautiful photo and story.

Sorry Randy.