Default Booking for 2013

I am trying to book into 2013 and take advantage of the Love Away program. Does anyone know when those dates will open up? Thanks

Sue

I have read the end of February.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanMc View Post
    I am trying to book into 2013 and take advantage of the Love Away program. Does anyone know when those dates will open up? Thanks

Sue
    If you call and book now, tell them your dates you PLAN on traveling, but ask them to book sometime late this year (our agent chose November) to start the Love-a-way plan and lock in current rates. Then, when they open 2013 bookings, just call back and change your travel dates to the actual days you want to travel. You will get the current rate (the day of your original call) for that time period. We did this right before the last sale ended (saved 50%) and verified all was good with Randy Russell (Randymon) He's a VP in the company and seems to frequent these boards to provide helpful info. Good luck!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

We called on Jan 17 (before the rates changed) and booked for April 2013 with no problems.

Great info! Looking to go back after 5 years! This time we may choose COR...
    Loved CSA in 2006 looking forward to celebrating 10yr anniversary at COR

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    We called on Jan 17 (before the rates changed) and booked for April 2013 with no problems.
    We tried to book with travel agent for April 2013 and could not. Randymon posted on here that 2013 rates would be out before the end of the month. Our travel agent called today and said that she now can book. We gave her the dates and she is going to get things set up for us. I swear when we book our June 2011 trip that we paid the 2010 rates. No big deal though, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by me View Post
    We tried to book with travel agent for April 2013 and could not. Randymon posted on here that 2013 rates would be out before the end of the month. Our travel agent called today and said that she now can book. We gave her the dates and she is going to get things set up for us. I swear when we book our June 2011 trip that we paid the 2010 rates. No big deal though, it is what it is.
    Is there a reason people are booking through a travel agent still? I would think with the internet and technology, it would be easier to book yourself either online or via phone directly with the resort. Dont the agents collect fees? I am just asking because I do not know, would like to hear the reasoning for or against it. Not saying either is better or worse.

I also called before the rates went up and booked for Feb 2013. When Randymon releases the the new rates and promotions if it makes sense we will re-book.

You can book now and get the 2012 sale that is going on. There are posts scattered about on the board explaining how. Randymon stated in one that if you book now for 2013, you will get the current price. Have you tried calling the Couples reservation line? There may still be a "snag" in booking that far out and using the "Love-a-way", but if you want a traditional reservation ($400 deposit I believe) they have been doing those bookings. If you can swing the $400, then I suggest booking now to take advantage of the current sale (I believe it's 45% off).

Another option would to book the dates you want for 2013 but book April 2012 using the Love-a-way. This only works if the 2013 Rates come out before the 45 day window for changing reservations, that's a gamble you have to weigh. I know Randymon has posted saying you can do this, but you have to reschedule for the same "season rate" or you lose the current discount.

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Near the end of February. We are waiting for them to release the rates as well; and we will be booking immediatly thru our Travel Agent...

Terry & Ashley