Thread: Member status

Hybrid View

Default Member status

Have queried this before but it didn't get posted. How are posters classified? For example, Junior Member, Member and Senior Member - how do you get 'upgraded' to Member or Senior Member?

I believed it was on the number of posts and thought I saw a post which stated that you became a Member after you had posted 30 times but I have posted more than 30 and am still a Junior Member; I have seen members with over 100 posts and they are also Junior Members and also members with 100+ posts who are classified as Senior Members.

Would be good to know how posters are classified.

Mad about tennis

Never noticed... never cared...

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The classifications mean nothing. There was someone who was a frequent poster (who has since been banned from the MB) who had so many more posts than I did when the new MB went into place, and he hadn't even been to Couples. By sheer number, I was a "member," and he was a "senior member," but posting on the MB frequently didn't mean that he had any personally-acquired knowledge about the resorts or any personal experiences about Couples that he could relate.

Switch to Couples Blue (bottom of page), and the membership classifications will no longer appear.
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

where does it say junior member? i cant see it

Post count is the only way they do it, I think.