Thread: Room service

Default Room service

I've read that CN has room service for Breakfast, but do they have it for other meals? We booked a Deluxe Beachfront Room. Do they offer room service 24 hours a day? Different types of food other than what you can get in the restaurants?? I'm scared now after looking at their menus online. I'm a VERY picky eater and do not eat seafood

CN only has room service for breakfast. There is an option for an evening meal in your room but only if you are booked in a suite and then the meal is set up a day in advance from a selected menu.

My wife does not eat seafood either and never had a problem finding something she liked at any of the meals. The food was always good and had enough variety that the two of us never ate the same thing.

You can get a continental breakfast delivered to you room at CN. If you are in one of the suites, you can arrange for dinner in-suite, but you must make arrangements 24 hours in advance. That's it for room service.

The menus on this website are sample menus only. My husband is a selective eater; the only seafood he eats is lake perch. He has never gone hungry at CN, and we've been there 15 times.

The restaurants are very accommodating, and your server and the chefs just want you to be happy. It's no problem if you ask for something w/o sauce or ask what substitutions are possible. If you like jerk sauce (and you will), you can get always ask for that. For example, there was a pork dish offered with some sauce that didn't appeal to my husband, and it was no problem to substitute jerk sauce.

Near the Cassava Terrace around breakfast time, dinner menus for each of the restaurants will be posted. Simply look at the menus and decide which restaurant is offering something that appeals to you. Most restaurants will have chicken, steak, pork, and lamb offerings (perhaps not all four every night), so you should be able to find something to eat.

Relax. You'll love Couples Negril.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post

...Near the Cassava Terrace around breakfast time, dinner menus for each of the restaurants will be posted...
    In our experience the menus are posted there all day, though many people do find it convenient to peruse them on the way to breakfast.

Menus are also posted at the entrance to the Heliconia restaurant, though that set is occasionally incomplete (e.g. Lychee or Otaheite may not be posted on occasion for some unknown reason).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    ...Near the Cassava Terrace around breakfast time, dinner menus for each of the restaurants will be posted. ...
    Ooops, my earlier post interpreted this to mean the menus are only available during breakfast. (should've known better).

I now take it to mean "the new menus for each day are newly posted around breakfast time". Anyway, they are there all day.