Default CTI 10/3 to 10/10?

My wife and I were wondering if any of the folks planning to be at CTI from 10/3 to 10/10 were also going to be on the Island. We're first timers and were just curious who and how many folks might be on the Island that week.

John and Nancy

Maybe 10 - 12 couples, hard to say really. If you don't want to be n the middle of things, head to the right side of the tower when you get there. we are at CTI from 10/3 - 10/17, see you there. Have you signed in on the meet up at CTI Oct thread?

Hello J&n, My husband and I will be there Oct. 6 thru the 13th, We can't wait to try CTI too. We have been to CN and SSB and loved both.
    It is coming up fast now.
    Paul and Angela.

We're coming over from the UK and we'll be there from 10/3 for 7 wonderful days and planning to spend as much time as possible on the Island.

Can't wait.

Heading out on Oct 11 for our first trip to CTI. We have been to CSS, CN, and three times to Grand Lido Braco. Excited to see if CTI is as great as they say. All I really need is soft sand, sun and a frosty drink with an umbrella in my hand. Oh, and my sexy hubby most of all.

Quote Originally Posted by radioop View Post
    Hello J&n, My husband and I will be there Oct. 6 thru the 13th, We can't wait to try CTI too. We have been to CN and SSB and loved both.
    It is coming up fast now.
    Paul and Angela.
    Hey Radioop,
    Glad to see you guys are giving CTI a shot. We loved it! We'll be back next May! We leave for CSA on Wed. for a few days, I can't wait to see the Negril side and beach and take a day trip to CN!

Hope you have a great time!

We will also be at CTI from 10/3-10/10 and will see you out on the island!

5 days! I can not believe it.. Soon tropical paradise...
    My puppy is unpacking everything I put in our suitcasas. grrrrr.
    I just pulled a toothbrush holder out of her mouth.
    Everyone seems to be getting in before us. well you all have a safe flight. Hey Sandan, can't wait to hear what you think of Negril.
    If we really like CTI, we wll go again in May.
    Hope to see everyone soon. Angela.

We are thinking of going to the island. We are both AN newbies. Tracy is ok with it but I am a little nervous.

renenola -
    I definitely recommend giving it a try. If you don't like it after a bit, you always have the option to head back to the regular beach. It is a very relaxing and peaceful place. This is our third time to CTI and we love the island. I will admit though I had to give my husband some liquid courage to get him out there the first time and now it is all he can talk about doing on our trip!

Just got back and god we miss the isalnd so much - it's only been 24 hours.

A big hello to everyone we met - what a great group of people you are, and for those of you still there and sad enough to check this out in the web cafe - GET BACK ON THE ISLAND NOW!!!

See you all next year

Marcus! Nancy and I miss the Island too!!! The dates for next year are 10/2/10 to 10/9/10!!! Give Deb my love!!! .............John

Quote Originally Posted by J&N View Post
    Marcus! Nancy and I miss the Island too!!! The dates for next year are 10/2/10 to 10/9/10!!! Give Deb my love!!! .............John
    In our currency that's 10th February to 10th September, that's some holiday

Myself and Tracy had a great time on the island during our stay at Tower Isle. We are talking about going to Couples Sans Souci October 2010 for our anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by radioop View Post
    5 days! I can not believe it.. Soon tropical paradise...
    My puppy is unpacking everything I put in our suitcasas. grrrrr.
    I just pulled a toothbrush holder out of her mouth.
    Everyone seems to be getting in before us. well you all have a safe flight. Hey Sandan, can't wait to hear what you think of Negril.
    If we really like CTI, we wll go again in May.
    Hope to see everyone soon. Angela.

Hey Angela,
    What did you think of CTI? We made it over to CN for the day and it was nice. I will be honest though, we weren't as happy with the AN facilities there as we are with CTI and CSS. We quite enjoy the pool and swimup bar that both have, it just isn't the same atmosphere for us without that. The beach is very pretty though. We ended up spending the majority of our time at the main pool at CN which was great! We did have a lot of fun there.

Hello Sandan,
    What was CSA like?
    We love Bloody Bay. We miss it so much we are going back to CN for our May trip. CN is a lot different than CSS and CTI. I think it is less social, even though there seems to be more people, that maybe because the foot traffic.
    CTI, was just not us at all. We had problems our whole stay, which I know sometimes is unavoidable,but I really did not like that small pool on the island, plus I need to walk. I just felt claustrophobic, and to far away from the room.
    The best was the Bob Marley tour! The ride was outrageous! definately the best part of the trip. Did you do any excursions in Negril?
    We are doing CSS in October's and CN in May's. Angela