Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Diet Ting

That's truly a shame. I noticed that you stated "Most of the sodas". For what we guests pay to stay at these resorts, I would think that Couples would be able to keep liter bottles of this available behind the bars.

aww, please keep it in mind. it would be so very nice. as a bartender i know there is usually 8 buttons. perhaps one day diet ting could be one?

Ahhh, but Randymon, can it be available in cans or bottles? Last summer at CN they did not have Ting on the bar and had to open a bottle for me every time I went for a drink.......just saying. A girl can dream can't she.

If we cannot have Diet Ting behind the bar what about in our rooms?

I'm not diabetic, but I'm very insulin resistant (and would become diabetic if I continued consuming tons of sugar). I too would love to see more diet drinks at Couples.

I've been low carb for 11 years now and I've learned all the tricks. I just went on a cruise a few weeks ago. What I do is I bring 3 or 4 of those Mio water flavors. I order liquor (vodka, tequila, etc) with club soda an I just squirt some of the water flavors in it. It's yummy and adds no sugar/calories. I've also brought along some of the powered diet drink single serving packets for additional flavor options.

I've never done it with frozen drinks, but if they have the traditional machine there, it should be possible, if you just ask the bartender. Just hand them the bottle/packet and ask them to squirt some in there before they mix the frozen drink. (I will be doing this when I'm at CSA in May.)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLoveEnergy View Post
    If you want it to lose weight then you are better off using real Ting. If Diet Ting has artificial sugar (not sure because I've looked for ingredients and can't seem to find them) then it's doing the opposite of making you lose weight. Using this fake sugar overwhelms your liver with toxins. Your liver will NOT be able to process fat if it is too overwhelmed with toxins such as this. If the liver can't do its job then you gain weight.
    And lack of weight loss is just one of the many hazards with consuming this chemical non-food.

My vote is no Diet Ting. For the health of everyone get rid of all artificial sweeteners all together. Use
    Stevia if you are diabetic.
    As someone who drinks Zevia, I agree that Stevia is a much better option. However, it's just not practical to ask the resort to stock soda that costs 4 times what regular diet soda costs. With that said, I only recently starting drinking Zevia (about a year ago), and lost 90 lbs in 7 months back in 2001-2002 while drinking 3-4 diet cokes a day, so your statement is not accurate about weight loss.

I think the cans at the bar is an excellent compromise. Guests who have to restrict sugar should have things available to them as well as any guest...we all pay the same!

According to your thread i was begging for this on the mb last year. Either diet ting or diet tonic would be greatly appreciated. Not everyone wants 800calorie blender drinks all day
    _+_+_+_+_+ don't give up...........................................

that would be great! I need a break from high calorie drinks! do they at least have club soda?

What? I like those 800 calorie dirty banana's

Life is good

I would vote for it too! Is there club soda?

I'd love to see it. Why don't you start a poll/ survey?

I vote for it too! do they have club soda ?

Yes!!! Diet Ting would be delightful!!!

Default yes please

I'd love to see Diet Ting when we get to CTI...... TOMORROW!!! I prefer the taste of diet drinks over the regular ones, which I find too sweet.

Count us in, please............if it really does exist............we would LOVE to see it at Couples!!!!! :-)

I would LOVE diet ting.

I just wish i had some ting here

We will be there 3/15-22 and we would LOVE it if CSA had diet ting!!!!!

As one half of a diabetic couple...let's get some diet! If anything, perhaps at one bar, only? I'd take the walk to get it.

Time to bump this thread, seeing as someone started another with the same topic. Booked our #6 return for 10/2013. Sure would like to see some Diet Ting!!!

Yes we have always wished they had Diet Ting, I too would be happy if it was even at one bar. Hopefully one day.

YES! this NEEDS to be an option. Too much insulin resisitance and Diabetics out there. There needs to be a choice.

Randymon,

Sooo many requests for this and we totally agree. Could you please re-visit this?
    Possibly by 6/28 when we are coming "home" to CTI?
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    I'm not diabetic, but I'm very insulin resistant (and would become diabetic if I continued consuming tons of sugar). I too would love to see more diet drinks at Couples.

I've been low carb for 11 years now and I've learned all the tricks. I just went on a cruise a few weeks ago. What I do is I bring 3 or 4 of those Mio water flavors. I order liquor (vodka, tequila, etc) with club soda an I just squirt some of the water flavors in it. It's yummy and adds no sugar/calories. I've also brought along some of the powered diet drink single serving packets for additional flavor options.

I've never done it with frozen drinks, but if they have the traditional machine there, it should be possible, if you just ask the bartender. Just hand them the bottle/packet and ask them to squirt some in there before they mix the frozen drink. (I will be doing this when I'm at CSA in May.)
    This is a really great idea. Do they offer club soda (sugar free)? I am strict low carb, I have been for a few years. I don't eat any processed foods and I don't eat fruits that are high in sugar (no bananas, etc). I was a little worried about the sugar content in the drinks. I mean hey, it's vacation - I will indulge in a few high calorie drinks. But if I can keep the majority lower in sugar, that would be fantastic.

Can we bring our own drinks, do you know? Like if I wanted to bring a few vitamin water zeros with me and stick them in the fridge, is that possible?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast