Hybrid View

Default CN or CSA.....which is better for a honeymoon?

My fiance and I have decided that we want to have our honeymoon in Jamaica and at a Couples resort. We have narrowed it down to CN and CSA. Which would be better for a young (late 20s) couple who like to relax on the beach, go on excursions offsite, "party" (meaning have a good time past 11pm), and meet new people to have fun with?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give us to push us toward one or the other!!

We chose CSA (24 year old couple). Three of our close friends went there on their honeymoons and absolutely loved it. I researched it on blogs for a while and found that CSA fit our expectations the best. But each couple is different

They are both good but we are booked for trip #5 to CSA and our weddingmoon was outstanding!

We'd recommend CSA. We've been to both but find that CSA has more of a night life that you may appreciate. They have the Aura lounge and disco where you can have a great time to all hours of the night...and morning. For a real fun time don't forget to check out the piano bar with Ultimate Chocolate. The beaches are nice and you'll meet all the new people at either resort you choose to find. The excursions at both CSA and CN are the same so there's no difference there.

Happy honeymoon at Couples!

Bart & Bug

Neither resort is better or worse for a particular age group or for a particular purpose. Guests come and go, so it's impossible to say whether there will be people who want to party into the wee hours of the night at either resort during the particular week of your stay.

Spend some time reviewing the information and looking at photographs on this web site for the two Negril resorts. There will likely be something that particularly appeals to you about one or the other; that is the resort that you should choose.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We choose to go to CN for our honeymoon this June, I have a couple co-workers who were just there for a wedding and couldn't say enough good things about it!!

CN...Couples Negril.

Located on "the" beach of Negril.

Perfect place for a honeymoon.

Hugs from 10 0 c

Tommywommy-ambassador for Couples Negril...I believe MallorieTaylor1 asked for a resort for young people and young people (late 20's) do not like salty dogs and rumor has it you were served many at CN. So they really should stay at Swept Away.
    I'm just sayin

They both are perfect. We chose CN for our honeymoon and it was the best decision yet. We love them both though, but think CN is slightly a bit better...just a bit though. (More Cozy, more romantic).

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and insight! We decided on CSA and can't wait!!! We will be there October 2012. Hope to see some of you there!!

Thank you again!

Mallorie and Jack

Great choice Mallorie! You will love CSA. It ROCKS!