Here is our review for our recent trip to CTI- this was our 4th trip to couples...we've been to CN twice and this was our 2nd trip to CTI

Arrival.... We had great flights our connection and our flight to MB got in 20 minutes early...customs was a breeze...virtually no line. waited 15 minutes for the shuttle and we were off. No beer on the way...the driver asked...but everyone else said they were fine and my husband didn't want to be that guy...not a problem for me...I don't drink on the way, I don't like beer and my bladder can't handle it

Check in...This was fine...we arrived at the resort around 3...not all the rooms were ready- however ours was. Upon entering the room we realized we were upgraded to a suite...very cool...we asked that our friends that were coming be put near us and this was granted....what the front desk neglected to tell us was we were only upgraded for 1 night. We were called at 3pm the next afternoon and told we had to move...we could have the room 1 more night, but due to occupancy then we would no longer be by our friends...if we moved right away we could still be near them which is what we chose to do. Only being upgraded for 1 night was fine, what was not fine was not being told so we had completely unpacked. Mistakes happen, but it put a sour taste in our mouths...again, not because we had to move, but because we were not told in the first place.

Beach...The beach was disappointing...we've been before so we knew that it did not compare to negril..however, there were not enough cushions, and let me tell you those chairs are uncomfortable without them...this also caused a lot of "saving" which we also did...not a fan of that! The other bummer is there was no red flag service. I swear 2 years ago when we were at CTI there was red flags or at least beach service...we had none of that...not a big deal, but it was disappointing.

Food...the food was wonderful. Breakfast was just ok, but the other meals were fantastic...the resort was busy so getting reservations was tough, but for the most part it worked out...1 night we had to eat at the early seating..not really a big deal...

Entertainment...CTI had a lot more entertainment than I remember...our room was above the pool so it was loud at night...we are early to bed early to rise people...I think drinking and sun all day makes us tired. Even though it was loud, were all able to sleep. I was worried at first, but it ended up being ok.

Activities...We had great weather which allowed us to do the Hobbie cats, snorkeling, and kayaking. Loved them all. We also did Dunns River, and that catameran- both were a lot of fun

Service...we had great service, I think that we had better service at CN, but we can't complain about the service at CTI...everyone was great...

To sum it up...we love couples...we do not love CTI. We did know this from our first trip...but our friends wanted a room with a view and CTI for sure has that. We won't ever return to CTI which makes me sad, but we will return to Couples...CTI is a great place...it just isn't for us...