Default Golf course when at CSS

Can anyone explain to me where the Sandals Golf & Country Club golf course is? I have Googled the course and address, but can't find any information on the actual physical address. When driving to CSS from Sangster Airport, is the golf course further past CSS, or do you drive by it on the way to CSS?

Thanks!

From Montego Bay you drive by it on the way to CTI and CSS. It is in Upton. Not far away.

Default golf reply

The Upton Golf course, or the Sandals Golf Course, is located about a 10 minute drive from Sans Souci. It is up the mountain side, with some views of the ocean. It is a nice course, although I haven't played it since our trip to CSS in 2005. When we went in 2008, Sandals was charging so much, we had to play at the Breezes course in Runaway Bay, about a 45 minute drive back towards Montego Bay. That course was near the ocean, and pretty flat. The Upton Course has supposedly been improved by Sandals, and we are very glad that Couples is back working with Sandals to allow CSS guests to play there. If I had to guess, the course would be directly south, or south east from CSS, not back towards Montego Bay. Enjoy your trip and the golf. We can't wait until our trip in December.

Todd & Gwyne