Default Couples Logo pendant?

My wife and I love Couples Resorts. I wanted to get her a Couples Logo (twisted palm trees) pendant or charm for her birthday. I was wondering if anyone had every purchased one or knew where I could get her one online.

Thanks!

Rich

I got my wife the charm for Christmas. It's available from their online store.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

www.couplesliving.com
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Not sure, but try the Couples Shop. There is a go to on the bottom of this page.

Hi Rich!

I purchased one at the Couples gift shop...not the regular one but the one with all the Couples Logo things! I love it! Its sterling silver and very good quality, not at all cheap. I wore it the entire week we were there in and out of the water and after a little polishing its good as new!

I bought one at CSA in April and it was around 90 dollars?

Hi, My husband bought me one this year in the gift shop at CN. I love it!!

I was going to suggest booking another trip and getting one at the gift shop for her. It's slightly more expensive then just getting it from the couples online store.

I won second place in the bi-monthly photo contests run on the "photo contest" board last year and received two of the silver twisted palm pendants as my winnings. I believe they are the same ones sold in the resort gift shops and they are beautiful!! I wear one of the pendants most of the time on a silver necklace I purchased for it and constantly get compliments on it!! I think I am going to get a silver anklet to put/wear the second one on this coming summer.

I bought 2 of the twisted palm pendants at the dress shop at CN a couple of years ago & put them on a pair of small hoop earrings & wear them that way .... love them .... They were only $25 each at that time, if I remember right.
    Julie

Thanks everyone. I did see the one on Couples Living but the photo wasn't the greatest so I wasnt too sure. We are going in 15 days to CTI so I will hit the gift shop.

ooooh, I want one too!