Default Private Dinner at CSA? - When to Schedule

When can you schedule a private dinner at CSA? Do you wait until you are there or can you do it prior to arrival? Thanks!

You can do it when you arrive or you can do it prior to arrival. We've scheduled it both ways but prefer to do it prior to arrival. It just one less thing we have to worry about when we arrive.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Make sure you confirm your reservation if you do reserve it ahead of time. We had one couple turned away the night of the dinner.

Life is good

Deff. confirm your res. when you get to the resort if you have set things up proir to arrival. We did only to find something went wrong and they had no record of it. Couples, did however, step up to the plate and made all right. Turned out to be a very special night. We had the beach to ourselves.

How do you schedule prior to arriving?

Go to the Swept Away site. Scroll down to restaurants and bars. Hit that and go down to private dinner on the beach[ or something]. I think they want you to go to the romance concierge. The rest is pretty easy. Good luck and love it.

There is plenty of room on the beach for private dinners. When we were there in November there were at least 10 private dinners going on one night. If it were me, I would wait till I got there to book, just to make sure that the weather was perfect the night you book it. You would hate to book in advance, and find out that they are calling for rain that evening. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by CMstreet View Post
    How do you schedule prior to arriving?
    We always call them at their 1-800-268-7537 number. They ask us what menu we would like, if there are any special instructions etc... Enjoy your dinner.

By the way - we usually book the Gazebo for our private dinner.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!