Default We did it! First time to AN at CN August 25, 2009, how was your first

We did it(AN not the other did it..lol and okay only for 5 minutes on a deserted beach but we did it), and everyone is right, what a rush, especially after we got back to our rooms.
    Only three days left and plan to go back today, hopefully for longer.

We had a bad thunderstorm at 2;00 which cleared the beach, my wife and I stayed close to the beach and as the sun came out we ventured over to the AN side in the water and took off our suits, after about a half hr in the water, talking and hugging we ( i actually as wife encouraged)casually walked up to the lounges , only sat for a few minutes( no sunscreen)and casually got dressed and headed back to our room.

You gotta try it. today my wife is working on her courage...

Great for you! Now try this - at sunset go to the hot tub - then get out and run from the hot tub to the ocean - hang out for awhile and run back into the hot tub. Or... you could just go back this morning and hang out all day.
    ... it keepsh me shane

PermanentVacashun

The experience is hard to explain isn't it!

That is one of the reasons I tell people to try it early in their vacation. That way when they find out and they enjoy the experience they won't be saying "Gee I wished we did that earlier."

The inhibitions melt away and you truly relax and enjoy.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; August 26th, 2009 at 06:37 PM.

If you are thinking about AN, the best place to go is SSB at CSS. It was our first time last December, and I was the hesitant one. After the first few minutes, it didn't bother me. It was great. I now have a tendency to go AN a lot at home (all of our kids are grown, and out of the house), and my husband joked last night on how Jamaica "freed me". But, I guess it did.
    Linda

Just wait until you get to the point you forget you're nekkid, start talking with other people, spend all day there, and begin to think, "This is so much more fun, more natural, more relaxing... I can't imagine ever going back to the regular beach..."

Good for you!!! Enjoy your time on the AN beach. You will NOT regret it!

However, if I was talking with and "hugging" on my nekkid wife in the water, it would have been, umm, how do I say it, difficult for me to get out of the water. LOL!!!

Have fun!!!!

Lindad

The going nekid at home syndrome is a symptom of the need to return to Couples to get those bunns to a golden, sun toasted color.

It's interesting how people react after the nude beach experience. Hard to put that personal experience into descriptive words but relaxing is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Just wait until you get to the point you forget you're nekkid, start talking with other people, spend all day there, and begin to think, "This is so much more fun, more natural, more relaxing... I can't imagine ever going back to the regular beach..."
    Ditto on all those thoughts and let's add - wanting to be nekked every time you go out in the sun, on a boat or while hanging out in the yard, house...
    ... it keepsh me shane

RandyJMJM, I know, it just took me a while to figure out how we were going to get back there. Finally did, and we are headed back in December. I am counting down. Hey, we finally hit double digits tomorrow. Boy I can't wait!!!!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Garyandchar View Post
    Good for you!!! Enjoy your time on the AN beach. You will NOT regret it!

However, if I was talking with and "hugging" on my nekkid wife in the water, it would have been, umm, how do I say it, difficult for me to get out of the water. LOL!!!

Have fun!!!!
    Garyandchar... lol it was difficult to get out, thats what took half an hour, not bad after 27 wonderful years... couples brings out the best we really reconnected and now can dream of returning...

take care...PV

Lindad

>>RDY doesn't stand for Randy. But if you insist, I want his job. It's actually Jim hence the JM

Long story about how the name came about.

It was almost READY DAD but that was taken

Kids with computers and that's how it came to be.

Sorry, it actually was a typo.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    Great for you! Now try this - at sunset go to the hot tub - then get out and run from the hot tub to the ocean - hang out for awhile and run back into the hot tub. Or... you could just go back this morning and hang out all day.
    Lovjamaica, you were right on, we returned Aug 3-13 this year and did the sunset hot tub last night, it was great, didn't run to the ocean but the view from the hot tub was great. Cant wait to book trip 3.

PV

Our first was this week (CSS/SSB). We were a little nervous at first, but what everone says is here is very true - it is very relaxing and natural. We've made some great new friends too. It didn't make sense until we tried it, but everyone is just more genuine and friendly in the AN setting.

Actually, my wife preferred the AN beach over going topless on the regular beach at CN. We enjoyed it, was first time for us, and will go it again, when we return (might be a few years!!)

Yes indeed. Another satisfied customer!

Bilkat

Hey Bilkat - have you booked for next year yet? Gotta love those seagrapes trees!!!!

Cindy and Shaun

CandS: Man we'd love to see you there again next year. We noted your previous post dates. We will make every effort to go again next year. Stay in touch. Just a couple more jobs away. How about a nice special Randymon?

Mr. Bilkat

We were at SSB in July for my birthday. We choose Sans Souci because of what the members here said about this being the best place to try AN. Now either of us had every done this. I was the one who wanted this as an option, my wife said up to the day we left that she could not guarantee anything. We arrived mid day Sunday and checked out the AN beach after 5pm to get the layout. The next day we headed over at 9:00am and the rest is history. We basically spent the rest of our vacation there. My wife said "Best vacation ever". We will be back perhaps next fall. Thanks for all the advise posted here, especially to try it on the first day.
    Brian