Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Secret Rendevouz/Romance Rewards

I am not sure if I am correct in my thinking or not. If we book a Secret Rendevouz can we still get the perks from our Romance Rewards?

Unfortunately, nope.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Good question we are going Home to where we don't know yet end of March and are looking forward to the Repeater Dinner and other perks. 42 Daze can't wait mc

Taken from Romance Rewards page "No benefits are earned on complimentary stays or Industry Discounted Rates" is Couples Rendezvous considered an Industry Discounted Rate?

I did not think so, then the savings are not worth it, will not give up the Repeater's dinner and massages.

Perhaps Randymon can answer this question for sure. I have asked in the past if your secret rendezvous nights count (towards your aquired nights), and I got the answer from others that , their nights through the secret rendezvous did count. This is the first I have heard that you are not entitled to romance rewards perks while doing the secret rendezvous. Does anyone know for sure? I agree then, that the savings are not worth it.

My Dear Wife and I did the SR for our first trip to Couples in Dec 2010 for 8 nights. We got CSS! We signed up for the Rewards before we left, just in case we liked it. We show 8 nights earned in our account to this day! So glad we did sign up, because like most, we fell in love!!!!!! Going to CN Dec 2012 and we are expecting the "Perks"! ( mostly so we can go over and see CSA) But even if they took them away, we would still be going in second!

Industry discounted rates.... Does that mean booking through a travel agent?

I am interested in knowing as well... My wife and I have been to Cn 6 times and cti once... Would be disappointed not treated as a repeater being to couples resorts 7 times before... Tried the SR for the first to be surprised where we go....

Unless the policy has changed you should receive your rewards. We have done the Secret Rendezvous twice (2008 and 2009) and did receive the Repeater perks. Be sure to ask at guest services when you get to the resort and have your Romance Rewards number with you.

Quote Originally Posted by electricmeyer View Post
    I am interested in knowing as well... My wife and I have been to Cn 6 times and cti once... Would be disappointed not treated as a repeater being to couples resorts 7 times before... Tried the SR for the first to be surprised where we go....
    Great let us know how it turns out in regards to romance rewards. Maybe if we keep this thread open, someone can answer the question for sure.

Come on Randymon, we're waiting LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    Unless the policy has changed you should receive your rewards. We have done the Secret Rendezvous twice (2008 and 2009) and did receive the Repeater perks. Be sure to ask at guest services when you get to the resort and have your Romance Rewards number with you.
    Unless I hear otherwise, I am taking it that they do count. Why shouldn't they? The Wednesday deals are just as good sometimes, and they count?

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Unfortunately, nope.
    Could you post your basis for this statement.

Yes Mr Randymon Please let us know the truth

Sorry, Romance Rewards benefits are not applicable to Couples Secret Rendezvous bookings. I guess you all will just have to pick - and pay for - your favorite resort. :-)

Couples Resorts

Really?? Not even an invite to the repeat guest dinner?
    Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Sorry, Romance Rewards benefits are not applicable to Couples Secret Rendezvous bookings. I guess you all will just have to pick - and pay for - your favorite resort. :-)

I pretending I didn't read that...after spending 42 nites at couples resorts and being part of the couples family I wouldn't think it Would matter how we b

Opps... How we book to return to the place we all call home...

How do i make sure we will get the rewards and any other perks we are due. Dont know much about the program but certainly dont want to miss a thing
    return to css in 63 more long days

Quote Originally Posted by electricmeyer View Post
    I pretending I didn't read that...after spending 42 nites at couples resorts and being part of the couples family I wouldn't think it Would matter how we b
    Things aren't like they used to be. I preferred the old program, a repeater was repeater, we all got the same treatment.

We did the SR in 2009 and got CSS. We also got to go to the repeaters dinner. Things have changed I guess.

come on guys... if you want the perks then book it... if you do it by secret rendevous you're saving oodles of money and that's part of the savings and why it's so much cheaper, is that you don't get the rewards benefits.. can't have it both ways. Irie Mon

I agree...if we were to pick a resort, we would go back to CN. We are saving $229 a night doing the CSR. I think I can pay for my own massages and we don't care about the repeater's dinner. Last trip I wished we had skipped it because it was our last night at the resort and the dinner just took too long...so we aren't planning on doing it this trip.

This makes me so sad. It doesn't seem like a huge extra cost to include SR guests in the repeater's dinner. The food costs are included already, we're going to eat somewhere that night, right?

I guess I can understand if Couples doesn't want to give us resort credit or a "snack pack" or T-shirts, but I was really looking forward to being a repeater this time! The policy isn't clear on the rewards section of the website and nothing I read in the SR section said anything about the nights not qualifying for romance rewards...so we booked today, and now I'm disappointed.

When I talked up our trip to our friends, one of the things I realized I liked the best was that there wasn't a tiered level system for guests. No one knows whether you're in a super fancy room or a low end one. Everyone was treated the same. I hope this isn't a step on a slippery slope towards how some of those other resorts treat their guests. I've heard some horror stories and would hate for that to happen at Couples! :-(

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast