Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Had I known we would lose our RR benefits I would not have booked SR. That really puts a huge damper on my return home. Doesn't feel so much like home anymore.

The Couples that I knew and loved made me feel special because I came back every year. Now I feel like some low class undesirable being used to fill the unbooked rooms simply because I took advantage of a special that was offered. The message that I'm getting is now that the economy is picking up, Couples doesn't appreciate my return business. Industry discounted rates meant travel agent and reviewers special deals to m. Loyalty should go both ways. I'm already looking at Saint Thomas for 2013 although I plan to enjoy my last trip to Couples to the fullest.

My opinion of coarse... It's not big as savings as one might think... I booked last march so I Could get a extra $300 resort credit,, plus $200 rr... Plus the perks... Take it all away not a big difference.... I agree with they feed you either way...after being a couples repeater enough times to wear repeaters shirt every day of the week...I still disagree with the policy but respect it. I love couples and am excited to go back home...Eric from WI

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
    The Couples that I knew and loved made me feel special because I came back every year. Now I feel like some low class undesirable being used to fill the unbooked rooms simply because I took advantage of a special that was offered. The message that I'm getting is now that the economy is picking up, Couples doesn't appreciate my return business. Industry discounted rates meant travel agent and reviewers special deals to m. Loyalty should go both ways. I'm already looking at Saint Thomas for 2013 although I plan to enjoy my last trip to Couples to the fullest.
    Are there all inclusives on ST Thomas?

At any rate I know what you mean. It used to be that "Welcome Home" was more than a marketing gimmick. Unfortunately unless you fall in line and wave your pom poms, odds are real good that your posts will either not appear or be deleted. We can't have any posts that questions the status quo.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Couples is a great product, but I do believe they are going to out price their demographic.

We are first timers coming to CTI in 6 days but I am already hooked.
    We booked through a TA for a package deal so I have a question about booking direct. If we go for one of the SR or Couplicious deals do you have to book your own flights or can it be bundled together?
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2