Default Randymon reads a wonderful love letter on their 10 year anniversary

Greetings to all:

I understand some people have had difficulty opening the PDF file of this beautiful love letter. Here is the Word version. Enjoy and Who's next?

“Love is not love which alters when it alterations find,
    Or bends with the remover to remove,
    Oh no; it is an ever fixed mark, that looks on tempest,
    And is never shaken.”

As we wake up on our 10th anniversary I want the first thing you to hear is how much I love you. Please bear with me, there are things I want to say…and remember, especially 5 moments in my lifetime that I will never forget.
    Do you remember when we first met? And I mean first met? We were too young and living continents apart, but you made an impression on me. Good memories at a bad time in my life. Your impact ended with me getting a picture of you from Susannah (I still have it), and resolving to travel to Canada one day; if it produced people like you I had to go there! Little did we know what would transpire…?
    …Fast forward some 8 or so years
    “When I saw you I fell in love…
    & you smiled because you knew” Mr. Shakespeare
    I am sure you remember when we 2nd met? The first sight of you at the church put my heart in my mouth and left me all flustered; I completely forgot what I was meant to be doing! I had never experienced that before. And I still remember the moment like yesterday, when I looked up at the table and caught you looking at me and you smiled back… oh my god what an amazing feeling.
    Our story, some (your Mum and my Dad) say it was fate, but it was more than that to me. For the 1st time in my life I truly wanted to be with someone, enough that I would come to Canada for Christmas. Words will never describe my joy when you moved to the U.K. to be with me 2 months later!
    We had some great experiences, made new friends and travelled and laughed; and it was your getting sick in Paris that made me realise how much you meant to me and how much of my life was filled by you. When you were rushed into that operating room I was genuinely scared and lost. I knew I had to do something about it…
    Marrying you 10 years ago today was not only the best decision of my life (without a doubt) but was also the 3rd of my 5 lifetime memories. Do you remember our vows?
    “With this ring I wed you for today,
    For tomorrow and all the tomorrows to come
    It is a symbol you no longer dream alone
    We dream together as our spirits soar”
    This has been the best 10 years of my life; we have seen some of the world together, made friend’s together and crossed continents together to set up our family home, where you grew up; and where your family are there for us. I want you to know I would move continents again to be with you…any time…any place…any when. As long as we continue to dream and soar together…
    So, that is us – but the other reason I am writing this is to talk about you and my love for you. Our day-to-day lives are hectic and I don’t think you always appreciate how much you mean to me and the children, and the impact you have on so many others. BUT, more importantly, I don’t think that you always think enough of yourself sometimes.
    Too me, you are beautiful, you are sexy, and you have an amazing spirit; that spirit inspires me and lives on in our children; I wish I could be home more than I am to watch you play with them, read to them, nurture them and teach them. I knew from the 1st time we met that you would be an amazing mother – just watching you with other children told me that. You are the perfect partner I could wish for.
    You have put your career on hold, not only to have our children, but to bring them up as we grew up, (with our mothers at home) and that is so special these days. Bringing both Ethan and Anna into this world was not exactly straightforward, emergency and unplanned caesarians are not a whole bunch of fun and you put your body through so much to give us a family; but as soon as I saw you cradle each one in your arms I knew this was meant to be. There was a contentment and deep bond between you and both Ethan and Anna that is magical and indescribable. For the record these are my 4th and 5th lifetime memories.
    You may sometimes tire, yet you are slow to anger and you are patient with us. There is no denying that times and finances can be hard and we struggle; but when I see how balanced, healthy and content our children are I know you are doing the right thing for them at your expense. You never ask for much back and I wish I could give you the world in return. They will not realise today, or tomorrow – but one day they will know, and will thank you in their own ways. You are the perfect mother the children and I could wish for.
    Your smile alone is enough to turn a bad day into a good one, but everything else you do just magnifies the effect. I am always excited to see you at the end of a long day. I love our intimate moments, our laughs, our plans for us, our family and our home, and our dreams we share together. We do not get enough time alone, but that time we do get is special.
    You are beautiful, stunning, and sexy…to me. I wish you could see yourself from my position – then you would agree – I know you disagree, but enough people have paid me compliments about you that (for once) I know better! When you are in one of your stunning dresses you blow me away – every time – beautiful, sexy and my perfect lady. I cannot describe the feeling I experience to see you and hear these compliments made about you. It makes me sing inside and my spirits soar and I am so proud that you are my wife. You are the perfect lover I could wish for.
    There is so, so very much I could say but I want to finish this letter by quoting our wedding wishes:
    “May our marriage be a shared adventure with more laughter than tears,
    more ups than downs, and true love that lasts forever and a day.”
    Thank you for keeping your part of our wishes; I pray that I have gone some way to do the same for you.
    I still see that beautiful, attractive, stunning and sexy woman I fell in love with years ago, and as the years go by my love for you only gets stronger. My life has not been normal since I laid eyes on you and I love that. Words don’t really express the love I have for you, and I hope that this letter goes a small way to tell you how I feel.
    You are my best friend and I love you and our children with my entire heart; and I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years and more have in store for us.

Happy Anniversary – I.L.E.A.Y."

Couples Resorts

Wow! Well said! We will arrive at CSA Feb 10 for celebration of 35th anniversary and husband's birthday. This will be second visit to CSA. Looking forward to wonderful time on Valentine's Day too! linda&dicky