Default Blue Mountain Coffee Tours?

DH and I are arriving in 31 sleeps to beautiful CSS for our 2nd time (we've been to all 4--all are wonderful!). We were hoping to take a tour to a Blue Mountain Coffee Plantation, which seems to be closer to Ocho Rios than Montego Bay is, so it should be doable in a day. I don't see anything listed on the Couples website--has anyone ever been? I bet it's just beautiful.

And, maybe that will be the one day we'll stay up past 10:00 lol!

Thanks--IRIE!

There is a Blue Mountain Bike tour that I recommend. You get a short tour of one of the plantations as well as lunch there with some mighty fresh coffee. Then you get a beautiful bike ride down the mountain, no peddaling required, and a splash in waterfall at the bottom. It does eat up the major part of a day but to see the Blue Mountains is worth every minute.

Default Blue Mountain Coffee Tours

Quote Originally Posted by baldo View Post
    There is a Blue Mountain Bike tour that I recommend. You get a short tour of one of the plantations as well as lunch there with some mighty fresh coffee. Then you get a beautiful bike ride down the mountain, no peddaling required, and a splash in waterfall at the bottom. It does eat up the major part of a day but to see the Blue Mountains is worth every minute.
    Concur with everything that baldo said. We went last May and totally enjoyed the day. Better than we expected!

Awesome, thank you. I don't remember this tour being among those that Couples had on display, but it's been 4 years since we were on the Ocho side at CSS, and it sounds like it'll be easy enough to find. IRIE

Is this the tour that you're talking about?

http://www.bmtoursja.com/tours.html

We went 15 yrs ago - it was a great way to see the island, meet some folks. Really worth it and last year we still saw it was offered.

that sounds great, how much? and can you buy coffee there?

we did the blue mountain bike tour. we loved it. they take you to the highest peak of the island and you ride mountain bikes down. about half way the stop so you can swim in a very cold swim hole and they had a red stripe chugging contest. that was my favorite part because it was close to a school and all the kids came out to see us. we gave them candy that we had with us and gave a couple kids $1 bills. i wish we had more with us because other kids started to ask if we had anymore. they were so cute and playful. we also got to stop to a couple very little shack like houses and talk to some of the locals. very eye opening to see how they live and these houses are on the sides of cliffs. if you have the time and want to see real life in jamaica i say you go. probably our favorite day of our trip.

Yes, RM, that is the tour we did and loved it.