Default Young Couples CTI in March??

My boyfriend and I are ANXIOUSLY awaiting our trip to CTI the first week in March were a young couple (23 and 21) and we love to stay up late and have a good time!! Any other young couples going to be there that week??? we can't wait!! also any advice for us first timers?? <3

I'm getting married there on the 3rd and we have a group of like 55 people coming. The wedding party is an average age of 23-29. So definitely look out for us to party with!!!!

we are in our thirties, which i call young heading to cti feb 27-march 5 for our honeymoon,
    i have a big lady tattoo on my left arm, so say hi when you see me! adam and I, jenn, are hoping to make lots of friends of all ages at cti. in my experience, plenty of people many years older than me have been shaking it on the dancefloor and doing shots way into the wee hours at couples.
    @heidi and david-are all of those people staying at couples, or just visiting on your wedding day?

So sorry that we're going to be missing you guys! We're looking for the same kinda thing when we get there, but from who we've talked with, it sounds like it's going to be fun regardless. Have fun!!

We are mid 30s and will be at CTI March 2-10. Looking forward to hanging out and meeting new people! As Madtown mom said, I'm sure there will be plenty of people to party, regardless of age! My hubby and I both have turtle tattoos and I have reddish short hair and my hubby has dark hair. Looking forwarding to meeting all of you guys!! See you in 6 weeks!!

YAAAY!!! I'm so excited to meet all of you. We have 44 staying there at the Resort but only half of that, is in age group of 20-32. We're not a crazy party crew but, we are looking forward to celebrating everyday. You'll definitely be able to locate our group. hahaha 41 days and COUNTING!!!! :-) I have long dark hair and my fiance or (soon to be husband) has dark hair as well. You won't miss us. David and I will be there March 1st-7th at Tower Isle then off to San Souci for 3 nights. Can't wait!!!

25 more days guys!!!! whooohooo can't wait see u all there!!!

Two couples late twenties will be there March 10th - 20th, can't wait!

We are from Winnipeg, Canada and will be at CTI from March 10-17th. Only three weeks to go!

We are late thirties but looking forward to acting 20 for a week!

See you there
    Gary & Sonya