Default CSA repeater going to CN - advice please

We are going to CN the beginning of April for 5 day and could use some advice on the different buildings. We've booked an ocean view room (not suite) so my understanding is that we will be in buildings 1, 5, 6 or 9. Could someone suggest which building might have a partial view of the sunset please. We were at CN about 7 years ago and stayed in building #1 in an Ocean view suite. It was a beautiful room with really nice sun rise views but the hubby really enjoys a Caesar on the patio/balcony while watching the sun go down. Any suggestions?

As I mentioned in the subject title, we have been to CSA 10 times and are really looking forward to going back to CN again. I understand that you can't request specific rooms and there is no guarantee that you will even get the building you request but I thought if I knew which building might have a sunset view I could see if there is a room in that building when we check in.

8 weeks and we'll be back. I can hardly wait.
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Karon

First of all, there are no "ocean view" rooms at CN. The are actualy called "Deluxe Ocean" rooms and have a partial view of the ocean.

Second, buildings 5, 6,and 9 are Deluxe Beachfront rooms, not Deluxe Ocean rooms. Building 1 has the Deluxe Garden rooms. The Deluxe Ocean rooms are in buildings 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8, I believe.

And third, in April you will not have a sunset view from your room. The Deluxe Beachfront rooms in building 6 have a view of the sunset and maybe building 5 also.

Sorry for the bad news, but have a great time anyway. We usually go out to the beach to watch the sunset at CN.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I would think that would be building 6. Building 9 faces towards the area where buildings 1 and 5 are which are on the other side of the resort by the tennis courts water sport hut.

We were at CN last year, stayed in Bldg. 9 and couldn't see a sunset from the balcony. The sun sets a little to the south of west so would probably best be visible to a building that faces that way. I'm thinking Bldg. 6 would have the best chance at a nice sunset from the balcony/patio because of it's angle compared to buildings 1, 5 or 9 which are oriented essentially east to west with balconies/patios facing more north or south.

Enjoy a beautiful CN sunset!

Bart & Bug

I thought ocean view included bldg. 7 and 8. They would have sunset views.

I'm so sorry. I made a mistake in the room category we booked. I should have said Deluxe Beachfront room not Ocean view. I think I mixed up the room names because I'm more accustom to CSA's room categories. My apologies for the confusion.

Thank you for all of your replies. This is exactly the inflammation I was hoping for.
    Hope to meet some of you at CN.
    Karon