For all you newbies that think, "I just don't know what to do". Rest assured even us repeater's have our issues with decisions when it comes to choosing resorts and room categories.......lol

This will be our 4th trip to Couples, 2 trips to CN and this will be our 2nd trip to CSS.

My problem is that I can't decide which room category, and I've been there AND seen ALL the different room categories!!!

We had a 1 bdrm ocean suite w/balcony in G block last time with the huge bathroom (we got lucky). We didn't really mind the stairs (most of the time). We had our nightly routine taking our time walking up, stopping at the Balloon bar to visit with our favorite bartenders, and grab a glass of wine to take with us. Check email and go to our room and sit on our BIG balcony listening to the treefrogs and drinking our wine.

I remember thinking when we left if we ever went back I would want Beachfront because of the location, so why is it now I am questioning this so much?

We are taking 3 couples with us 2 have chosen Beachfront and one is going with 1 bdrm w/balcony. We are suppose to book tomorrow, I am about to flip a coin!

Just an attempt to make newbies feel better about their current state of confusion.....lol

Marie