Thread: Pre check in

Default Pre check in

Is anyone else having a problem with the pre check in site?? I keep getting an error message.It keeps asking me to try to log in again. Each time I try the site I get that same message.I am logging on from an IPad so I don't know if that's the problem or if the actual site is not working at this time. This is hardly an emergency, my trip isn't until April, but I thought I 'd make myself feel better by checking in nice and early

That's probably too early to check in. They recommended 3-7 days before you trip.

I used my Ipad to do pre check-in a few days ago and our trip isn't until March. There have been some issues off and on with the pre check-in recently so maybe they're having issues again. It's definitely not your Ipad or that you're booked for April though

I can't remember were the pre check in is located on this site and too dumb to find it I guess. I have found it the previous 3 times but not this one;()

BudLightGuy

Not that my problem was the same as yours, but I had an issue that sounds similar to yours when trying to pre-check in last November for our trip to CN. The issue ended up being with my browser being too tight with security. I had to tell the browser to accept a cookie from Resort Data Processing, the company that Couples uses to keep track of Romance Rewards. I was able to log in after that, instead of getting the same log in page over and over (even after putting in my email address and password). Good luck!

Default Pre check in

What are the benefits of the pre check in? Do you get to choose your choice of building or room?

You get to choose your choices for your minibar and if you are a Romance Rewards member ( sign up!) You choose your gifts.

I forgot, when should you do pre check in. We are about 4 1/2 weeks from arrival. We are repeaters, but I don't remember what I did for our trip last March.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I just did our pre check in for May no problems mon. I did not get to select our gift though??? We are first timers wonder if this is why?

If you are a first timer, no gifts except an opportunity to do the trading places at the sister resort in the same town.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Itzen View Post
    I just did our pre check in for May no problems mon. I did not get to select our gift though??? We are first timers wonder if this is why?
    You don't start receiving rewards until after your first stay.

Tammie & Mike

So we are only staying 5 nights....should we still do the swap for a day? Which resort?

I went in yesterday and did my pre-check in!

Woohoo!!! 34 days!!! A little bummed that this is our 4th trip back and we are not at the level of a couples massage. We have gotten them the last 2x, because we were repeaters, but now we are still 9 nights away from next level and even with our 7 on this next trip we will still be short 2 when we return next time Oh well, guess resort credit will be used for a couples massage that we look so forward to!

Tammie & Mike

Thanks Softail. I have signed up. We are looking forward to our first Couples Experience.

trhops, we are in the same situation as you! We are going back to Couples for our 4th time in two years and are just shy of the Passionate rewards level...hopefully we'll make it back for a 5th visit before our very first batch of nights expire!

Where do you go on the site to do the pre-check in?

We are leaving for CTI in 9 weeks and was wondering as well where to check-in early and how to sign up for the rewards as well this is our first trip to Couples. When you do the early check in came you request a certain building, if so which is the best one to request?

Travelguy, if you signed up for the romance rewards, when you click on that, over on the left margin you will find the pre-checkin. You want to do that about 3-7 days before your trip.