Default Kevin sterling in bloody bay?

I love watching videos of Kevin sterling and ancel play music on the beach in negril...any chance they ever make it to cn/bloody bay? How much do you usually tip them for a song??

In the 2 YouTube videos I see by searching his name with Negril, both show him performing on the beach at bloody bay. (The "SSAP" resort is across the road and their beach is on bloody bay, next to the "R" resort). Most performers walk the entire length of bloody bay looking for an audience so I would assume he passes CN from time to time.

FWIW, the video that the tourist posted claiming "Stay With You" is his original song is incorrect. Though he has a very nice voice, that song was written by John Legend and Tarrus Riley's cover of it received heavy, heavy rotation ~2007.

Yes, they were both there every day the second week of January this year (not together though). My wife has bought CDs on the beach from both of them. For a $2 tip they will play several songs for you, and let you video record them!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015