We are trying to finalize some decisions about our honeymoon in May. We had been originally looking to book at Couples Negril but as of late Swept Away's more varied room choices have almost won us over. I have read great review of the Atrium suites but I am a little concerned about noise from people walking by or people being able to hear everything we say or do in our room. Is this a valid concern? With it being our honeymoon, I want everything to be perfect. I would have to get an Atrium for 6 nights then find out that the noise is bothersome. I have the option of booking a BFVS for an additional 500 for the week. I know these rooms are located basically on the beach. I know this is a personal opinion but are the BFVS's worth the extra money? The views look great! Also, how is the noise in that area? I know there will be more people walking by because of its proximity to the beach. The BFVS do have glass and not just screens in the windows ..correct? Once again thanks for any advice or help!