We just got back home from 7 glorious days. We have never travelled anywhere so this was a 1st for us.
We fell in love with Jamaica from the plane The shuttle bus ride was horrible and we will never do that again. It was 1 1/2 hours long over very bumpy roads. We would actually lift off our seats over bumps. Felt like horseback riding. I have a very bad back and neck issue so i was in much pain on the ride. My hubby was actually scared of the driving there. SO many near misses!

The resort was the most beautiful we had ever seen. It was heaven on earth. We had a garden room and had no issue what so ever. We loved it more than the beach rooms. WE sat in such lushness and had privacy on our deck. Loved the coffee on our deck in the mornings. And the chocolate donuts before our "main" breakfast. The omelets were delicious. We loved the Palms restaurant and mostly ate there. Did not care for the Thai food at Lemongrass but we tried it. Feathers was amazing. My hubby had the best beef tenderloin. I ate so much snapper last week i am starting to grow gills
The pineapple, guava, and bananas were the best in the world. Wish we could get them here.
We were disappointed the pools were cold and nobody used them. Seemed a waste.
We never wanted for anything here. We had our fill of great food and drinks and water.
The romance that is here is only to be experienced you cannot describe it. My hubby and i felt like teens again. We smiled all day long. We watched amazing shows at night. And danced wiht each other every night. Our last breakfast on the SUnday was the most amazing. We were in the Palms and they had a alto sax playing such relaxing music. All i did was sigh with contentement.
I cried when we came home that is how good Swept Away is. Everyone should experience it.