Thread: New to CTI

Default New to CTI

Hi, Everyone

My husband and I are going to be at CTI during the 1st and 2nd weeks of September. We have stayed at Couples Swept Away and enjoyed the Couples experience so much that we couldn't wait to try another. But I have a rather ridiculous question - It seems that all the restaurants are closed on Saturday night with the exception of the formal dining room, is this true, if so I need to find some dress clothes for my husband's suit case. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

"Dress" clothes to enter the restaurant does not mean button down shirt, tie, etc. I usually wear khaki pants and a knit pullover. So long as men wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and a shirt with a collar, they are accepted.

Thanks Helldog that makes it a little easier for my husband to digest - he's definetly not a suit and tie type of person. If that would have been a requirement he would have been eating off the minibar that night - LOL!

This is true but it's because of the Grand Poolside Gala Buffet. So if you don't want to eat at that, then the only other option is the beach grill or 8 Rivers. If you choose 8 Rivers then you will need to follow the dress code. However, it's no different than the dress code of Feathers at CSA.

BTW, you will LOVE CTI!! It and CSA are our favorites
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Hi Softailgirl,
    Don't forget Sat nite is Gala night! Be there or be square!
    We have not been to CTI before, but if it's half as much fun as CN's "Gala", you don't want to miss it.

See ya there!!
    Respect Mon!

He won't need a suit and tie, just Long pants, collared shirt and closed toe (not sneakers) shoes. Not really formal, but beach formal.

If you don't go to the formnal restaurants, you will be missing a BIG part of the Couples experience.

I too hate my suit, but it's really worth spiffin' up. You won't regret it.......