Size:  37.0 KBName:  CIMG1051.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  33.4 KBName:  CIMG1209.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  43.6 KBName:  CIMG1291.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  57.1 KB

Default oops forgot to include my message on first post

I have to say for us CSS has our hearts, but CTI was nice too. WE were in Roger Moore Suite at CSS and Villa Suite with private pool at CTI. Very nice accommodations both resorts. Service was great at both places, but friendlier at CSS. Food was amazing at both resorts!
    WE LOVE COUPLES AND JAMAICA!
    We are going to try split stay in Negril next time.

Also I have more pics in my album on my profile. Please check them out.

There are rooms at CTI with private pools?

Vary nice, enjoyed your album also!!

Great pictures? Was the Villa Suite fully renovated? Last time we were there it looked like those suites were under construction.

yes they are called villas and I believe right now there are two that are available. You have to call to book, we were supposed to have a jr suite but we were upgraded to this. very relaxing and private.

sunny23,
    How did you learn about the Villa Suite at CTI??? This is the first I've heard of it?? Can you give me an idea as to cost? As for CSS, the Roger Moore Suite is one of our favorites too! But we also like its next door neighbor, the Steve McQueen Suite! We will be "home" again in July for trip #5 and have booked another Penthouse Suite. I can't wait!!!

One Love,
    suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    There are rooms at CTI with private pools?
    The villas at the back of the property have private plunge pools.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    The villas at the back of the property have private plunge pools.
    How do you book these? I didn't see them listed as an option when booking?

Suzy Q,
    We were upgraded from a Jr. Suite to this villa, and so I think you have to book by phone through Couples.

Vicky J,
    Yes they have been renovated and are very nice.Name:  CIMG1235.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  26.3 KBName:  CIMG1236.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  25.1 KBName:  CIMG1238.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  26.1 KBName:  CIMG1241.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  39.8 KB

wow! didnt know about the villas at cti, thanks

Hi sunny23!
    Thank you so much for answering my question!!! Your villa with the plunge pool looks soooooo amazing! But I have to admit that CSS has won our hearts too! We've also stayed in the Roger Moore Suite with the gorgeous views! But our favorite is the Steve McQueen Suite that's right next door with the awesome blue-tiled walk in shower for two!!!! I'm glad the two of you had an awesome time at Couples! Maybe someday our visits will overlap and we'll get a chance to meet!

One Love,
    suzyQ

How did you get the upgrade?

Ha ha Tami23 you have my name, at first I thought couples had changed my user name.
    We arrived at 10am from CSS and our room was not ready yet. So we spent time at beach and had lunch and came back at 2 and room still not available. then they asked if we wanted to see the villa they had available with no ocean view but our own pool. We had just been at CSS in the Roger Moore suite with the most incredible views, so I told them I was ok with no view since nothing would top that. As soon as we opened the gate to the villa and saw the pool area we said we would take it, it was awesome. We were booked in a junior ocean suite and there were none available the day we arrived.