Default First time advice

My wife and I are planning our first trip to CN the week of March 12. We never have tried AN before. My wife is very uncertain about it, but I definitely want to try it. Any advice on how to make her feel comfortable enough to give it a try?

The best advice I can give, is....do it the 1st day you get there. If you dont, you will wish you had. I was more comfortable going AN, than I was on the textile beach. It was my first time as well. I never felt awkward at all. I, by no means, have a perfect body. Tell her to relax and have a great time.

Go for it! You don't want to be on that plane trip coming home regretting not trying it just once. I'ts really no big deal. That normal nervous feeling goes away rather quickly once you get settled. Remember... everyone else is doing the same thing as you. Swimming and laying in the sun naked is thousand times better than with a bathing suit on. After 5 or 10 minutes you'll see how much better it is than the textile beach. You will love it, You won't regret it.... and you will go back the next day. Nekid people have a lot more fun (not sexual fun) than textilers.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Go for it! You don't want to be on that plane trip coming home regretting not trying it just once. I'ts really no big deal. That normal nervous feeling goes away rather quickly once you get settled. Remember... everyone else is doing the same thing as you. Swimming and laying in the sun naked is thousand times better than with a bathing suit on. After 5 or 10 minutes you'll see how much better it is than the textile beach. You will love it, You won't regret it.... and you will go back the next day. Nekid people have a lot more fun (not sexual fun) than textilers.
    It can turn into sexual fun! after spending the day naked with your SO, I find it a huge turn on which leads to more "fun" later when we're alone!

I was very nervous myself last year and agree that you have to try it your very first day there. I also agree with doncindy that swimming and laying naked in the sun is fabulous. Try it, you'll like it!

My one piece of advice is to not pressure her. Give her the information and let her read here, but don't push as it's just not fair to do so.

I know the first time we went, SHE was the one who finally said "Let's go try." When she said that, I was the nervous one because I never really thought she'd go.

Now it's a part of our vacation that we really enjoy.

kjnshark,

I saw that you posted on the CN March Maniacs thread. One suggestion is to see which AN couples will be there at the same time as you (we will) and maybe meet up with some of them for dinner and/or drinks one night. Once you get to know them and realize that they are normal fun people, you both might be more comfortable giving it a shot.

One suggestion that you could try before you leave is to spend more time nude at home. Start by sleeping nude. Do that for a few days and then slowly delay getting dressed. By becoming more comfortable without clothes at home, it won't be as much of a culture shock when you hit the beach.

However, being nude on the beach is an absolutely fabulous feeling. Give yourselves an hour to try it. You'll find that with everyone in the same outfit, it soon becomes a non-issue. Besides, you are in Jamaica - and what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica.