Thread: Library at CSS?

Default Library at CSS?

I don't want to waste valuable suitcase weight on books. When at CN they had a small library in the games room. Does CSS have this as well?

Same thing at CSS. Last month during a CSS/CN split trip, my wife's Kindle stopped working, so she got a book from the CSS libtrary and left it in the CN library the next week. Both are very small, but she managed to find a book that was of interest to her.

It's in the internet/games room at CSS right next to the lobby.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Yes!

There is a library in the games room at CSS. I didn't see much in my preferred genres, but they had a decent mix, Romance novels, nonfiction, etc.

Yes, they do. Just around the corner from the Lobby in the TV/Game/Computer Room. I don't know about their selection.
    12 days till CSS!!!!!!!

Yes, there is a small library at CSS in the computer room near the lobby. I've borrowed and left many books at CSS. Will be there March 20-27.

I just posted a similar question to this about CSA. Does anyone know if CSA has a library?

yes it does upstairs in Lemongrass

It's always nice to pay it forward and bring/leave any old books you no longer want at the resort