Hybrid View

Default This thought is freaking me out. Is it just me?

Ok, is this just me????

I have been to CN twice done the A/N both times, been to CSS done the A/N we enjoy it, but have always gone with others who are not into it so we do not spend a ton of time there.

Having said that.

This next trip we are going with friends that have been friends for 30 years.... out of the other 3 couples going, I can only see one of the couples trying the A/N side. I am not sure how I feel about her husband seeing me naked and my husband seeing her. Will we feel strange the next time we get together which is often?

It is one thing to meet folks on the nude beach and return with them to Couples, but to go with lifelong friends, the whole idea is kinda weirding me out, any thoughts?

It'll be a little awkward at first........I can tell that by your question. Very likely things will relax quickly. I remember the first time we were nude with friends............it was different....more inhibited than being with folks we didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Ok, is this just me????

I have been to CN twice done the A/N both times, been to CSS done the A/N we enjoy it, but have always gone with others who are not into it so we do not spend a ton of time there.

Having said that.

This next trip we are going with friends that have been friends for 30 years.... out of the other 3 couples going, I can only see one of the couples trying the A/N side. I am not sure how I feel about her husband seeing me naked and my husband seeing her. Will we feel strange the next time we get together which is often?

It is one thing to meet folks on the nude beach and return with them to Couples, but to go with lifelong friends, the whole idea is kinda weirding me out, any thoughts?
    My thoughts are it may be awkward on the AN beach for a few minutes then it shall all pass. I doubt highly there will be any issue "the next time we get together" because at that time you'll most likely be clothed. It may just be me but I would think if you/they are comfortable enough to go nude then the "chill factor" would carry over to a clothed event.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Why not just have an honest discussion with them about it? Tell them that it doesn't bother you to be seen nude by strangers whom you'll never see again but that you think you'd be uncomfortable going a/n with people whom you know. It's possible that your friends feel the same way, and if you've been friends for 30 years, you know how to talk to them without giving offense.

We just returned from CSS and were joined by my sister and her husband. I told them that if they wanted to try the a/n beach to let us know, and we wouldn't go over. They were completely uninterested, but we did tell them when we went over to check it out in the event that they changed their minds and decided to try it. We wanted to avoid any surprise encounter.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

This is one of the reasons the drinks are included and there is a bar right there at the pool! LOL It's Jamaica!

I had the same problem with our best friends...what we did was strip naked and just stare at each other for 45 minutes with a 10 min break in between.... after 6 hours we were good..... of course you might feel a bit odd at first but everyone is naked so it wont be that bad...

Default It's fine..............

My husband and I go AN at home in our private swimming pool and on vacation with close friends. Since we have experienced the fun of nude socializing, sunning and swimming with them, we have grown closer. You will be fine....just keep an open mind and enjoy your vacation.

Just do it. You'll definitely feel better afterwords. Just jump in the pool. The water's fine..

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by ScottandKim View Post
    I had the same problem with our best friends...what we did was strip naked and just stare at each other for 45 minutes with a 10 min break in between.... after 6 hours we were good..... of course you might feel a bit odd at first but everyone is naked so it wont be that bad...
    during the 10 minute break did you each put blind fols on and pretent you were hellen keller? that would certainly break the ice

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    during the 10 minute break did you each put blind fols on and pretent you were hellen keller? that would certainly break the ice
    LMAO... dot dot dash dot dot

Default OK...Just relax...

Hey,
    They are there for the same reason as you. Shoot...who cares? Yeah.. one may have a micro member...but that is the last one to come out of their clothes. Shoot.... I am an average guy, but it's not the size of the wand, but the magic in it...never to worry...ALL will have a blast after the intial awkardness is over..which takes about 30 minutes and a martini...lol.. Relax and Enjoy...

we went with friends in Jan. It worried me at first (first time for them)but honestly it did not for a minute after we got there. They are great friends and it never never was an issue. I think they are now hooked on the AN experience! YA MAN.

You didn't say when you were going. Perhaps, if you have returned and had a great holiday, you could let us all know how you managed with your friends. Feedback is good!