Thread: Privacy??

Default Privacy??

Hi there....was wondering if i could get some input? My fiance and i are looking to book in jan or feb of next year for our honeymoon...(yeah)....and we are looking for a place that is private and quiet but walks directly onto the beach.....any ideas and opinions would be great!

The Hibiscus Cottage at CSS.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

The Cottage is great for privacy but has no beach access.

Amy

Beachfront at CSA or the room we had on the third floor at Negril this past week ;-)

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

CTI has a couple of small private villas, however, they aren't near the water, but in the gardens of CTI. At least one of them has a private plunge pool and outdoor shower.
    Vicky

Thanks for the feedback......we are looking for privacy but at the same time want have the option of "kicking up our heels".....we both love to dance also. We are beyond excited for the trip. Neither of us has ever seen the ocean or left the states

WOW!! You have never seen the ocean before!! You are certainly going to be very impressed to say the least!! You could have gone to Maine, Massachusetts or The Carolinas... Or headed west to California but you definitely hit this one out of the park with your choice of the Caribbean for your first encounter with the sea! Congrats and wish I could see the expressions on your faces when you see it for the first time!! Pics are nice but being there is AMAZING!!

Tehn you MUST do CSA Beachfront Suite or the beach front.... You will DIE when you see it... The beach is your front yard almost...

Well if you've never seen the ocean, you're in for a BIG treat!!! I've been to Ocho Rios and stayed at non-Couples resorts there, and have been many times to CSA. In my opinion the beach/ocean in Negril is just THE BEST!!

We love CSA because of the big beach area - the sand is soft and powdery and the water is warm and in the morning it is like glass. I'd recommend CSA with a Beach Front Verandah Suite - these rooms are on the "new" side, and provide a bit more privacy in that they have glass windows as opposed to the Beach Front Suites on the old side that have windows with screens and wooden slats. Both categories of room will open you right onto the beach. The 3rd floor BVS room will afford you the most privacy, and potentially a great view (although keep in mind that Negril codes only allow building to the height of the tallest palm tree, so you may have the main part of the palm in your field of vision).

We hope you have a GREAT time whichever Couples resort you choose!

I think CSA would fit you perfectly... get a beachfront verandah or a beachfront suite (if you don't need a tv) .... these rooms are right on the beach and the beach is LOVELY

You should really consider CSA. Beachfront or Beachfront Veranda Suites. Top floor will give you privacy and an unobstruted view of the water. Beautiful sunsets. Your in for a real treat!

I'm not so sure if Beachfront Suites or BFV Suites at SweptAway are going to offer the degree of privacy you're looking for. These are ON the beach, yes... but they are also ON the heavily travelled beach walkway that runs the length of SweptAway's beach from The Palms comples to the GreatHouse complex.

Yes, the views of the beach are great... but there is a LOT of traffic.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

no one is paying attention..lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

While it is true that you do not have direct beach access from the Hibiscus Cottage, Couples brought the beach to you...lol

Name:  CSS1.jpg
Views: 1255
Size:  57.2 KB
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    no one is paying attention..lol
    Did someone try to walk off that 3rd floor room directly onto the beach??? Yikes! :-)

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Thanku so much for all the input.....I have taken the advice of what several people have wrote and that was to go to the resort that was "calling" to me....the winner was CSS. we are going the first week of March and hv booked the one bedroom beachfront suite. We are both so incredibly excited for this time together!! We are looking forward to trying out SSB (another new experience) and meeting new friends! I think we have made the right choice to spend our honeymoon with the great people at CSS.....

Good choice. We love CSS and the beachfront suites are very private. They are the closest to SSB and very central to everything. The beach is not as big or the sand as white as in Negril, but the scenery on the shore is more visually stimulating to us, and there is nothing better than floating around at Sunset Beach A/N. You will have a fantastic time.

Congratulations! Make sure you register for the romance rewards program so you can do a day at CTI.While they don't have rooms that walk out to the ocean, they do have rooms that are pretty much right over the ocean.
    Vicky

CSS is a great choice TAMMYH. We think it's the most romantic of the 3 Couples we have been to (CN, CSA & CSS).
    Be sure to walk the grounds on the many paths of this beautiful property. There is also a hidden hot tub next to the mineral pool which can be very romantic at night!
    Rum Cream, the stars and you're SO!

Great choice.

Down to 6 weeks 6 days!!!! I have been compiling a list of things to bring (great ideas on the MB). The wind chill outside here is -17 f so you can imagine how I long for the beach! I have started talking to some very lucky other people who will be there the same time as we are and am very excited to meet everyone. see you on the beach!!!

Tammy & Chris,

You're gonna love Jamaica. We'll be there in just a couple of weeks (arriving at CSS on 3/3). I'll be looking forward to hearing if you figured out a way to keep from having to return to the frozen tundra. See ya on the beach!