Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Questions on Special

Hi, for the special that closes March 15 can anyone explain what the 300 dollar credit can be used for? Can it be used at the Spa? Or for a private dinner? Also does anyone know if you book 5 days at CSS and 5 days at CSA both in the applicable room category, do you still get 7th day free, or does it have to be 7 days at same resort??

Thanks!

Spa, private dinner, gift shops, room upgrades also I believe, photos from the photo desk, upgraded wines to name a few. I'm not sure about your other question. Have fun!

Booked and ready to go! We will be at CTI last week in August.

169 days to go

We are going to book at CN, but the travel insurance is not showing yet? Do we still need to call 800 number?

Also, curious about the romance rewards? This will be our 2nd trip. Do we still go to the repeaters dinner?

Thanks! Can't wait!

We will be booking this special for travel in Oct. along with another couple. I have 2 questions. This will be our 5th time to Couples Negril and we are members of the romance rewards club. Will we get the $200.00 resort credit for the tier we are in for our Romance rewards in addition to the $300.00 resort credit for this promotion? My second question is can the private dinners be booked for 4 people? My husband and I had one in the tree hut last year to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and it was incredible! We talk about it all the time and now my sister wants the 4 of us to have one together when we come back " home".

Thanks Randy!!! We booked this FANTASTIC deal over the weekend! It was irresistable! Can't wait to get back to CTI!

Just booked!! Such a great deal!!

Can't wait - 221 days to go

Booked our trip today. Yeah !!!!!

Just 25 days till we return home to CSA in April
    And 177 days till we return home in September! Wow

Chris & Paul

This is the promotion that did it for me..... CN April 2013 YEEEEEEEEHAWWW! Here we come! 7th night free means 8 nights baby!

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    Coming in 2013 CN again and the return of some April Fools!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pfb View Post
    Booked our trip today. Yeah !!!!!

Just 25 days till we return home to CSA in April
    And 177 days till we return home in September! Wow

Chris & Paul

And we are right with you two! How many happy dances can a person do in a year
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2