Default CSS penthouse, beachfront or ocean suites - help!

This board has definately been helpful and I appreciate your opinions and advice! As I said in another post, we have decided on CSS however now we need to pick rooms... from all of you have been before what do you recommend (include location if you have it)? Here is what we want from our room:

-gorgeous view
    -big walk in shower ( I saw that not all of the rooms have this)
    -big balcony
    - semi centralized in terms of location but not necessary

Thanks!

Hello there!
    We've been to CSS twice and we just love it. First time - one bedroom ocean verandah suite - building G (I think) on the top floor overlooking the ocean and jungle. LOVED IT! The verandah was absolutely huge and the view was gorgeous. Large living room and nice bathroom with large shower. Very quiet, peaceful side of the property vs beachfront suite we were in the second time. It is a bit of a walk to get to things - but a shortcut is quickly through the small back parking lot; down the stairs and right near the main beach. Or..........for exercise...........walk and up and down and through the amazing gardens and property; past the mineral pool; other pool.....down to the main beach.
    Second time, as I mentioned, the beach front suite is nice - but much smaller in comparison - and the glass/wooden doors just close between the bedroom and the small living room. We did have a nice corner balcony unit on the top floor. It was very convenient to everywhere.
    We just preferred the ocean front one bedroom verandah suite>
    Presidential suites - sometimes not the best views - that is what I heard from someone staying in one.
    It's great to have a nice room, but the property is beautiful; the staff are terrific; it is not a huge property, so you can get everywhere easily and it just feels so much more romantic and intimate than the larger properties. Service - excellent; food - wonderful........I could go on and on! We are planning to go back this Fall!
    Good luck with your decision! Ask any questions you like. I'll help if I can!
    KLAS

It depends on how you feel about stairs. The Beachfront Suites are on the lower flat water level of the resort just across the great lawn from the Caribbean. These are on the same level as the Palazzina restaurant where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served for the most part. The beach party and Starlight Gala are held outside these rooms and the pool with the swim up bar is there as well as the beach grill. The other rooms are up on the hill meaning you will have to do steps to get to anything. The spa, mineral pool, Balloon Bar, lobby, and Casanova Restaurant are up on these higher levels. Some nights a band plays outside the Balloon Bar. Many of these can offer a larger balcony and more scenic view (if not blocked by palm trees) so you have to decide what you want out of your stay and how good shape you are in. We always stayed at the Beachfronts as they are such a short easy walk back to the room from most things. Buildings here are 3 levels so the higher you are the better the view and the more privacy. Balconies are smaller though but plenty big enough for us.

Ooh...that's a tough one. We've been in the one bedroom ocean suites and found them to fit your description. Views from buildings E-G are up on the cliffs and are just breathtaking with the showers being large walk-in types and having big balconies. Beachfront's have a big walk-in shower (and also a jacuzzi) but the balconies are small (2 chairs and a table).

Good luck with your decision!

Bart & Bug