Hybrid View

Default Au Naturel Bacci Ball playing at CSS SSB

Rodney's Gang is leaving Feb 20 and leaving behind 16 Bacci balls. They are by the bar. We usually play with a large group with each person throwing one ball and we make our way up and down the beach area. Plenty of fun and a great way to make new friends. We had previously lost the resorts' balls in the water so these balls float. Have fun!

Default Thanks!

Thanks for leaving your balls behind. We will play with them when we return in April!

Sue&Mike
    CSS 4/24/12 - 5/3/12

Awsome. Thanks for the donation. Our last two trips to SSB we played everyday. Just had to remember to bend at the knees not at the waist when picking them up (there are some things you don't need to see, ever). We are back this April and will definitely use them.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

We arrive Feb 27 for bacci ball, fun, food, friends, and have brought temp tattoos if anyone is interested.

Rick, temporary my aXX week later its still there. it was grea tto meet you and Rita. B&S

Missed the temporary tattoos, but sure enjoyed the Bacci Ball games. Great meeting you two, and all the gang at SSB.
    Fred & Jeanette

Hey Fred & Jeanette...miss you guys already!!!

Thanks for leaving the balls Euc!!! 3pm Bocce Ball was one of the highlights of our trip...like you said, great way to make new friends.

Can you give me information on the bocce ball set that you left at SSB? I may like to bring a set for CN. Although I am not sure if it will be possible to play, I imagine this is done on the wet packed sand at the edge of the water and it may not be possible if people are walking by from other resorts.

We get to CSS May 8. We've never played bocce ball before but would be willing to give it a shot! Looking forward to making some more friends from SSB!