Default ? re: Couples Negril beachfront rooms...

Hello All: John & I will be arriving at CN on 9/14 and we have booked a Beachfront room my question is should we mention a certain building that we'd prefer? I truly hope we can get ground level that is our preference on our other vacations. Just curious what you all think. I've posted a couple of other times with questions and the responses have been fantastic & very helpful. MAY I SAY TO ALL HERE'S TO VACATION...we work too hard all year not to enjoy and John & I are celebrating our engagement (getting married 6/5/10) and we are also celebrating my being a Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor. My hair has grown back I'm not on any meds and I'm looking forward to some fun, laughs and drinks in the sun with my man and some new friends. HERE'S TO A GREAT VACATION AT COUPLES FOR ALL!!!!!

Dorene, Don't know anything about the rooms at CN since we went to CSS last year, but I wanted to congratulate you on everything, engagement, upcoming wedding, and especially your recovery from Hodgkin's recovery. That is especially great. Enjoy your vacation!
    Linda

Default Building #9

Building #9, 9308 has a perfect view ! :-)

Enjoy !

Hey there - when we got to CN we always stay in beachfront suites - we generally have our travel agent note that we'd prefer 2nd or 3rd floor when he makes our reservation. I'm not sure how you made your reservation but I'm sure if you call the 800 #, one of their great employees would be able to note, although not guarantee, your floor preference. Have a great trip and much congratulations!!
    kristie