Thread: CSA beaches

Default CSA beaches

We just got back from CSA and had a great time. There was one guy, who at times was nude in the water and walked back to his chair at the beach. His wife was also nude at times. If you were not paying attention you would not have noticed. For those people worried about it, don't. It was no big deal and everyone seamed fine.

There are so many resorts where nudity is allowed......why don't people go to those instead of violating the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    There are so many resorts where nudity is allowed......why don't people go to those instead of violating the rules?
    the guy may have been confused given that 3 of the 4 couples offers AN ....

I saw a lady at csa in July who stayed nude. We called her topless Tammy. Her room was a bfvs right by the beach bar so she would just come out from the room naked and lay out under the palms. She would put a top on before walking the beach though. It didn't bother anyone though.

My wife and I actually went skinny dipping one morning when nobody was out yet and it was fun. Forbidden!!

If it offends you at all, a resort for couples only probably isn't for you. Stick to the kiddy resorts.