Have been to CSA and would like to try CN. Does CN have the same entertainment as CSA? We loved the shows at the Palms every evening till 10 and we were ready for bed. We also liked the slow songs played for a dance or two. Does CN have this? Also during the day we heard some really nice bands playing and saxophone at CSA. Is the main difference between the two resorts the size? I wish the poll were heated at CSA for they were far too cold and nobody used them. Is there road noise at CN?
WOuld it be fair to say the food would be the same also? Any comparisons between the 2 resorts woudl be helpful to us. We fell in love with Negril and the beach. How is Bloody Bay? Are there less vendors?
1. Yes, CN has the same type of entertainment / slow songs / dancing, and it's great. We can't stay up past 10 either!
2. Last year there was a steel band playing around noon a couple of days.
3. Pools are not heated.
4. Road noise is not a problem.
5. Can't compare restaurants as we've not stayed at CSA, but CN has great food & restaurants.
6. Less vendors at Bloody Bay, a great laid back atmosphere & beach.