Default Help - Booking for Couples Swept Away from UK

Hi all, I'm hoping someone from the UK will be able to help.

We visited Couples Swept Away last year and we booked through Thomas Cook (although the holiday was a Virgin holiday).

We get married next year in May and we are hoping to book two weeks in CSA for the honeymoon.

I've been researching prices to see how soon we can book and what deals are out there but I am really struggling to find anyone in the UK who offers holidays to CSA in May 2013. Some searches are coming up with nothing for Jamaica, including Virgin and it appears that Thomas Cook no longer travel to Jamaica (I called them direct through my work as I get a discount with them and they couldn't find any Jamaica deals).

Can anyone help and advise who I can book through please?

Thanks

Maybe try calling up Virgin or going to one of the Virgin shops. I just looked on the Virgin holidays website for you and they are booking up to April 2013, maybe that's as far in advance you can book online? Maybe at the beginning of March, May 2013 will become an option? Good luck booking! We are going from the UK to CSA at the end of March for the first time, really excited! I guess you had a great time if you're hoping to honeymoon there!

Thanks Fairlyfairy, I have had a really nice reply from Couples themselves advising that it's slightly too early to book May but they are working with their UK agents now to get the brochures ready for next year, so fingers crossed I will be able to book soon.

We loved it there, I actually proposed to my bf there and we can't think of anywhere better to go on our honeymoon. It was amazing, I'm sure you will love it

You can book Swept Away through Thomsons, they sometimes give good deals. Might be a bit early yet.

Give Kenwood Travel a call they are extremely helpful (Aaron is good), and are also Couples preferred agent. They have given me some excellent quotes for this year. You can get the number from the UK site. Go to rates on this site, then to Europe rates, this will take you to the UK site Couples Resorts.
    Hope this helps.

Hi

Amoricksen

Just to let you know we booked a week at CN last week with Thomas Cook but had to book virgin flights and we are going in August. we where told that Thomas cook only did two week packages that is why we got the virgin flights. but thomas cook sorting everything out. we popped into a local office to sort out as we could not find anything on the thomas cook website.

Paul